Where did you Find...?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DarkSummoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. DarkSummoner

DarkSummoner Supporter

Maybe it could help, if those of you who Found things like COA, Templer, ect, could post Here, about where you found it. (ie: Barb Templer, Baal)
    It might help those of us who have played on this server for Over a year, and still have yet to find Anything.. :(

2. Bez

Bez Member

I agree i been here like a month done like 600 runs hit lvl 95 just by mfing solo few baals and not found 1 templar griffon or coa and i do all bosses and mf spots its abit annoying seems most of the best items are bought maybe not sure

3. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

zod rune from soul in throne
    griffon in wsk 3 cant remember what monster.
    another griffon in chaos from venomlord
    and one more griffon from baal
    coa in chaos dont remember mob.
    another coa in throne from any wave.
    tyraels 1 sk from nihla
    templar from nihla
    and another templar from nihla ;D
    here just a few of my gg drops

4. DarkSummoner

DarkSummoner Supporter

I found:
    Barb Templar, Baal
    Griffon, Mob wave in throne room
    Jah, mob wave in Throne room
    Only 3 "Elite" drops in over a year
    I was told today, that the "elite" uniques % was dropped, so that people will Buy the items from the shop... I hope that isn't true..
    Maybe an Admin could confirm, or deny? Save me alot of hours of pointless useless MF runs

5. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

My First Templar came from WSK. The First Hardcore Templar came from the Mausoleum in Act 1 - When I farm I generally run all the High area level (alvl 85+) spots and my characters seldom carry more than 100MF especially in Hardcore where survival is my priority.

The vast majority of my high runes in both soft core and hardcore have all come from Cows.

In both SC and HC my initial runes were all cubed from Countess.

There is one undeniable FACT in D2. - You have to put the work in, to reap any rewards. Anyone that cries about poor drops on this server does most definitely NOT put in the work.

horizon21 and MrHammer like this.
  6. Penetratetime

Penetratetime Member

I would recommend running Nih. The path is short and killing him is fast if you know where to stand, usually it takes me 50s each run.

Got Vex, Ber and Griffon from there in one day, and one HoZ the day before.

I generally don't run Throne except when full room BH.

7. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Senior Member

just curious, i read somewhere our base mf is 100 and anything over 1000mf will get you blue items, with that said since this server is set to x10 mf, isnt that kind of screwing us all over? I started running with around 400mf and found okay items including a random low griffon, i then switched little to no mf ** like many people suggested** and found pretty much crap. been doing pit, chaos, baal, and halls of pain/nih runs for a month, everyday for HOURS and best thing i've found was that low griffon. yet i hear of people playing far less than me with little to no mf and they found 2 Coas, 3 Griffs, Templars and so on, Do I just have bad luck in life? haha. also highest rune that feel for me ever was Lo and that was once since i started =\

8. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

Mf = chance
    But chance without luck wont help, because you cant get 100% chance.

9. JackTheRipper

So I should just use as much MF as I want then if it's just chance? * I can pull about 400-500 with merc and still have all resist and kill pretty fast * Can't tell you how many times I've seen eth or magic coronas, sacred armours and laqured plates fall :| driving me insane haha just turn unique damnit!

10. JackTheRipper

finally found my first ever COA in the Pit lvl 1, unique monster mob, also found my first ever tals armour and grizwald's helm in Maggot Lair 1 and 2. Maggot's Lair is actually pretty easy and fun and seems to be the best Set piece place to mf for me. still nothing from Baal, Nih, Chaos, Mausoleum and Ancient Tunnels, won't give up though! still need Veil, Fathom and of course both Scared Armours

• Draft saved Draft deleted