Question about Druid Pelts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by theviper, Jan 4, 2015.

1. theviper

theviper Member

When I used to play on Bnet, i remember rare druid pelts with 5 Nado being some of the godliest items available. I've never seen anyone on here trying to buy them, and hackmap even hides the majority of them in game. Why is that?

2. petrinjiva

petrinjiva Member

Because same as circlets no one should use them cause ppl don't put much interest in mfing/craft/gamble w/e... rare/magic/crafted items and even tough they might have +3 nado compared to jalals the other mods are just to good to give up for +3 skills same for circlets and shako. Playing some months here already and still didn't see a 2/20 2 sock circlet + mods or a 2/3 2 sock pelt + mods.

3. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

they are quite rare and a random 2/3 is not recommendable. also the use of them isnt that high, a good pvp ele druid might need it against sorcs. mostly you go with coa as ele dudu.

4. theviper

theviper Member

I see, thanks!

5. bored

bored Active Member

Best pelts are blue anyways can possibly get 6 to nado plus 2 soc off socket quest..somtin to do with pgems i guess other than rollin gc's keep rollin a pelt.Me im happy with my ravenlore for now, usin it for the res.As far as rare helms no good pelts but Anya did give me a nice 5 bo helm with item find from quest.Food for thought there.

6. theviper

theviper Member

I have a rare diadem that i've been rolling for a couple weeks now... still nothing :p

7. bored

bored Active Member

ya i started doin the same somtin to do with sojs and p skulls

8. theviper

theviper Member

6 P skulls

9. bored

bored Active Member

Well i use the other recipe soj+ p skull keeps ilvl at 99.Im shootin for one of those 2/20 2 soc circs.

10. theviper

theviper Member

If you can get your hands on a rare diadem they stay at 99 with 6 skulls. I think they are the only item that does that. However, they are really hard to get. I gambled mine by only gambling coronets for like a month. Now I've probably used 200 pskulls and still havnt even rolled something that I thought about keeping. One day though ^^

11. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

if you use rare diadem for rerolling you may use the 6 p skulls recipe otherwise its waste of sojs.

12. Levitas

Levitas Well-Known Member

A quick correction:
    The ilvl(item level) of the diadem doesnt stay at 99 with the pskull reroll, however for diadems ilvl doesnt matter. They can spawn any affix even at ilvl 60 (which you get from rerolling a diadem more than 3-4 times).
    Diadems are not really hard to get. You can imbue a normal diadem or you can upgrate a rare circlet/coronet/tiara into a diadem. I've probably rerolled more than 500 diadems by now and I got several good ones (2/20/+/+), my best one being 2sorc/20/28str/54mana/24fres (which is quite a nice diadem for es sors).

• Draft saved Draft deleted