Please help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by spinesplitter, Feb 9, 2016.

1. spinesplitter

spinesplitter Active Member

I need an infinity. I've done run after run of trust<cows<countess<ancient tunnels<maggot layer<upper kurast<trist<river<worldstone. With only my chains of honor as a result. I have like no luck when it comes to farming. So I just ask. Can someone help and give me a infinity or can someone help me farm? That last part sounds vague and I'm sorry but I don't know another way to word it.

2. vadc

vadc Active Member

In this case less is better. Concentrate on just 1 location - Countess. She drops up to Lo. You can get around 2 Bers in few hours. But when I mean Countess - I mean just that - run only Countess runs. Forget monster packs around, just do her for a while. When you get to her, teleport behind her, so that she is your first and only target, while merc tanks all the rest.

DiabloDan likes this.
  3. spinesplitter

Okay so just countess then? Is there any more efficient way? Should probably rephrase this.

So what I meant was like is there any really efficient way to run the countess?like just tele or should I clear out special mob packs?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  4. vadc

vadc Active Member

Most efficient way is to not waste your time on any of the packs around - just go for Countess. Teleport where she's in clear line of sight, let merc go in front and tank, while you kill her, if something drops - loot and start next game. Do this as fast as you can. You should start collecting and cubing some good runes soon. You have no idea how sometimes you will start getting Ohm's and Vex'es one after another. Some Lo's will fall out too. So you cube em up. You get Sur in no time. And then is the question of getting the next one.

I will be frank with you - it's harder to get a good base for infinity, than to get runes for it. I wasted my runes in CV Infinity.. which sucks, when you compare it to Thresher or Giant Thresher.

5. spinesplitter

Do u maybe have a good base?

6. vadc

vadc Active Member

You come too late my friend. I gave 2 Thresher infinities away when I left server till resset.
    If you have a blizzard sorc, you can do few cow runs to find eth Thresher. If not, you can run Griswold for CV and you will find better option later.

7. spinesplitter

Any other way you can help me in game? Or did you give away everything?

8. vadc

vadc Active Member

I gave away completely everything.
    I have enchantress I think(without gear) - I can give you some enchant(not 4,5k anymore, but what naked enchantress has is still plenty).

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  9. spinesplitter

Okay, that's fine. well thanks.

• Draft saved Draft deleted