Whirlwind Barb

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by facuacdc, Feb 28, 2016.

1. facuacdc

facuacdc Senior Member

Hello people, how are you? I have a question for this character about the stats points remaining... if you can help me thanks a lot.

As you can see i have 35 points and i need to know if i put all that points and all the remaining in Vitality, because if i get out Arreat i can't use my axes (Beast and Grief) and i need to put 138 pts in Strenght and 58 or 59 in Dex. I don't use any charm for stats as you see too. So, i'm full equiped cause for Dracul i need to be 73 or 76 lvl, then i have all the equip for this kind of class. ¿I put points in vita or i put 140 in Strenght and 60 in Dex an all the others in Vita?

Thank you and 426 players online? ¡This is the best server!

See ya in game!

Attached Files:

2. Okey-Dokey2

Okey-Dokey2 Member

There are 2 kinds of barbarians using ww
    One is BvC(barb vs casters) and the other one BvB(barb vs barb).
    From what I see if u want to use dual axe it must be BvC. So 0 points in str/ 0 points in dex and put everything in life.
    Skills are pretty straightforward: WW, Axe mastery, warcries stuff for health/mana/def and the rest you can put in natural resistance. You should be aiming for 65% fcr(and use Enigma off course). That's it basically.

3. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

he didnt say he wants to pvp. you may consider strength for more damage or vitality for more hp

4. facuacdc

facuacdc Senior Member

Exactly. Right now, what can you recommend to me? ¿Put some points in strenght and in vita? ¿Or all the points and the future points in vita? I don't want to mess up this char.

5. cani

cani Member

its not like old days:D u can always restart stat and skill

if you are pvm, add some str =dmg:D and easy change of items.
    if you feel you need more dmg put more. while playing u can understand accorrding to your play style whether u need more life or not:D

6. facuacdc

facuacdc Senior Member

¿Some points in dex it's ok or i'm wasting those? I want to do my Barb right, no go to Akara and rest..

7. Bglzaborg

you should have at least 3k hp with battle orders(bo). once you hit that you can go for strength to gain more damage. dexterity only for your gear. but make sure you stack enough attack rating from your gear.

8. facuacdc

facuacdc Senior Member

I got that number (3k and a few more of vitality with battle orders). ¿Now put some points in strenght?

9. Bglzaborg

yes put some points into strength. you can do it like 2:1 or 1:2 how you prefer it. also make sure you have high resist % on your char.

10. Mpmeyers

Mpmeyers Supporter

well,thing is,you wanna be at a high enough level to be able to use ALL of your equips,some of which (Like your Draculs gloves,Torch,and Annihulus) will add stat points.You only want enough points into STR (and DEX,if using swords) to use your weapons,then put all of the rest into vitality.Barbs get the most Vitality out of any character,and BO will be a big factor as well.if you need any help,you can PM me in game :)

11. Bglzaborg

damage>hp when it comes to pvm. 3k hp is enough with max res. more strength = more damage. if u having problems surviving u can go max vita but at the cost of damage

• Draft saved Draft deleted