Nightmare drops

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by dahappygoat, Nov 15, 2017.

1. dahappygoat

dahappygoat Senior Member

Hey guys, my sorc isn't quite well enough to farm spots of Hell I wanna be in right now (lvl77sorc), so I'm settling with nightmare farming and exp for the moment just because it feels a lot less restricted and I have more freedoms. I noticed I'm getting plenty of rune drops, maybe possibly more than I noticed than some areas in Hell even???? What determines what allows a rune to drop in a certain location? Does difficulty change the chance of a rune dropping, or the level of the rune? I mean I haven't pulled anything amazing, but good quantity of low-mid runes for sure, which I can still use/collect.

2. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

Hey um u can farm maesolem with ur sorcerers honestly those undeads or skeletons on hell maesolem are melee and pretty slow to move towards the target making it easier to kite them down with blizzard.
    Maesolem is a lvl85 area a place where anything from (el to zod) or (unique cap to unique sacred armor) can happen
    Maesolem is the first acessible lvl85 area on hell mode located in act 1 on cold plains>Burial grounds> maesolem.
    On nightmare u should do Cows,chaos santuary runs

SGPB75 and dahappygoat like this.
  3. DonaSandra

DonaSandra Active Member

in hell drop more biggers rune. use a slave from nightmare act2 defensive(4help)

g00d luck!

dahappygoat likes this.
  4. dahappygoat

dahappygoat Senior Member

I use act 2 defensive merc yes. He's good. Are you saying that.. For example... Arcane Sanctuary in Hell will drop better runes than Arcane Sanctuary in nightmare? I heard that area's are level based, and that's what determines which runes can drop. So Nightmare Arcane Sanct must be around like level 40-50 something, where as hell arcane sanct is probably like lvl 65-80. Am I right?

• Draft saved Draft deleted