Server Discord?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sirtrollolol, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

Is there any interest in me creating a discord channel for the server? Anyone could join and use the voice channels to group up. I couldn't find one so I assume it doesn't exist. If one exists already Id like to join.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello there,
    It has been discussed before and while we used to have both a teamspeak server back in the days and a discord server, we do not have the manpower to maintain yet another service which would require pretty much 24/7 supervision. It wasn't that popular either and this is not a bad thing because many players that joined over the years have always provided positive feedback about how active the in-game chat actually is and how this is one of the key aspects to make this community look so alive. The last thing we would want to see is moving the entire chat, trading, etc from the actual games and forums to somewhere else like a discord server. As for the voice channels, no one was really using them ever except a few of us at the start, they weren't popular at all.

Dark_Lord likes this.
  3. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

Ok so I was thinking about this. I definitely agree. I think that for anyone who does want to voice chat can just do so on individual cases. Thanks for the response. And Ill see you friday! Im so pumped :)

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Yes, anyone who wants to voice chat can use their own discord.
    You can hang out with us on the unofficial and unadvertised discord server if you wish to https://discord.gg/baQVdv

• Draft saved Draft deleted