Sting Maphack not working properly

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Scarecrow, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Sooo i wanna start playing D2 again with the reset and seems my sting maphack not working,i tried both the integrated one and the executable,when i put my own cfg confing from past years that i have posted in our forum it doesnt shows as it should be...like expensive items in purple, high runes purple bla bla... what am i doing wrong? what could be... in the integrated one it doesnt even shows properly the stash, like the gold is in the middle of the stash like i got the old stash :X

2. Gix

Gix Founder

This part has nothing to do with the maphack, your game client is not properly updated.
    Run Diablo II Launcher.exe and let it auto-update or repatch your client and overwrite the files if you used the manual install method.

As for the loot filter part, double-check your config and that you're actually using the correct maphack.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

if you have time to watch this 3min video, in case you see im doing something wrong...

4. Nopik

Nopik Game Master

At 3:21, when you point to Titans, you can see the tooltip EXC-->ELITE, and if I'm not mistaken, Sting MH can't do that. So you are probably using BH maphack.

5. Gix

Gix Founder

The stash UI looks fine now, so your client has been updated correctly and you are using Sting maphack. The problem is probably with the config itself, you could post it in here using CODE or QUOTE tags.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

--- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2023, Original Post Date: Oct 27, 2023 ---
    I downloaded sting mh, as u can see im extracting it and using it... actually i did this alot of times in almost all our resets, this is the first time i have this issue :X and i dont understand why, even the normal sting maphack without any new cfg its not working good, like showing everything on the ground....
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2023 ---
    [​IMG] https://imgur.com/a/51qv9eV
    is this normal? i dont remember seeing before 4 files like this...

7. Gix

Gix Founder

Yes, it's normal for those files to be there.
    Do you remember changing d2hackmap.vcb at all while using your current config? When was the last time you have used this loot filter?

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

i used it this season but like 1.5years ago, and i changed pc... so i dont have nothing from the old config, and about the vcb file i touched it once in previous tests to fix it, but i deleted whole folder of d2 and reinstaled all from zero... so idk

• Draft saved Draft deleted