cows TC question

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by borgilol, Nov 29, 2023.

1. borgilol

borgilol Member

Hello!

Thank you for hosting such fantastic server, I am glad I could stumble upon this community.

My question is regarding cows "good chest" drop rate - there is post in forums, that claims cows have 3x better drop rates than wraith mob type. Does this still hold true? I have been running cows and to be honest it looks to me like killing wraiths or fingermagis drops gems / runes more often. Am I biased? Cows did not drop that much for me tbh. Could anyone confirm this?

Thx in advance and GL with farming

kiwifruit likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello and welcome aboard @borgilol, thank you for the kind words. Could you link that post you are mentioning?

3. borgilol

borgilol Member

4. Gix

Gix Founder

That statement is probably not best phrased and the multiplier, although it may not be fully accurate, it's in comparison with vanilla rates as both cows and wraiths as well as any other monster type have enhanced drops here compared to the original game but keep in mind that thread serves as a general MF guide. There are a lot of probabilities when it comes to drops but at the end of the day, RNG plays its role in such games. For example, in vanilla, ghost type enemies including wraiths have a 3.58x times higher chance to drop a Jah rune while cows have a 2.39x times higher chance to drop it so in general wraiths are great when it comes to runes farming but hell cows has always been one of the best places to find HR's based on the sheer volume of monsters you kill in a short amount of time and this is why that was mentioned. You can always use drop calculators like this one https://dropcalc.silospen.com/item.php to have an idea about a specific drop but as always, I would just focus on clearing high density areas in the shortest amount of time because this is anyone's best bet in terms of runes farming or any item for that matter.

Kefflar32 and kiwifruit like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted