Drop chance/High-end items

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Fear0fTheDark, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Fear0fTheDark

Fear0fTheDark Senior Member

I'm checking 2 websites for drop chances. I'm checked Dimensional Shard, Unearthed Wand & Immortal King Armor, on the first website you has a chance to loot those items from ANY champions/unique mobs in the Hell 1-5 Act's. The second website shows me they can ONLY loot in act 5, there's no sense at all.

How can I know where to play for those items, also is there a chance to loot those items from Councils in Travincal/Durance of Hate 3 with your increased drop chance?

It's very weird, the game is 17 years old and there's still no official drop chance table shared.

2. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

3. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

Well mate if u after Uniques late game like dimensional shard sacred armor etc bosses like Baal,nithalaks drops commonly.
    If looking for Late game set items= farm unique mobs in pit levels or Pindleskin with a tons of mf char.
    Well unfortunately sacred armor etc doesnt drop from council + members on trav+ durance lvl 3 council memvers but undead vampire unique might drop Dimensional shard etc except tyraels might.

4. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

If you have mh on. You wil see Tc behind the name of a mob.
    Tc = treasureclass.
    In theory all mobs with Tc 87 have a chance to drop all items in the game.
    There is no secret formula or a specific mob that only drops high end items.
    Even after 17 years it is still luck based.

SGPB75, Vacholindyr, Remind and 3 others like this.
  5. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

It's not exactly like that...!!!

For example (again...) Pindleskin have TC 87, but he is only 86 Mlvl, so he cannot drop Tyrael's Might (Qlvl 87 - so, only Templar's Might with Qlvl 82...), Azurewrath "version" of unique Phase Blade (Qlvl 87 - so, only Lightsabre "version" with Qlvl 66 ...) and unique "version" of spiderweb sash - Arachnid Mesh* (TC 63, but unique version is with Qlvl 87...) The same situation happens with Dac Farren, (TC 87, but Mlvl 83...) Sharptooth Slayer, (TC 87, but Mlvl 84...) Thresh Socket, (TC 87, but Mlvl 84...) Frozenstein, (TC 87, but Mlvl 86...) Snapchip Shatter (TC 87, but Mlvl 86...)

*Arachnid Mesh, is my second favourite choice for explanation, (of course after - Pindleskin and the Sacred Armors...) because of Mephisto - TC 78, but Mlvl 87...

P.S.
    Now is 2017 and the game is old (like me...), and the all info is on the internet...
    As i said in my last post - "Treasure Classes - riches abound when least expected." - Google...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  6. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Man , im a Hardcore player but ill write you one ..u can drop all high uniques for example : Griffon, templar, tyrael , windforce from area 84 too from normal monsters , i remember player when he dropped templar from one monster around nithla [lv84] and eth ...so just play areas min 84 and high bosses and will be great , Gl !

Fatty180 likes this.
  7. jonisbored

jonisbored Member

we can use loaders on this server want better drop% have a few guys sittin in town.It does work.My accts prove it since i can honestly say 95% if not more of 38 toons gear is self found.

8. go-baby

go-baby Senior Member

I have more then 12 years farming i d2 and wanna say that I have droped unic dim shard tc81(cow level hell).... so almost everything is posible.

9. Tini

Tini Well-Known Member

MrLlamaSC got Bloodlord Skull (TC87) from Pindleskin at 00:18... How can you explain that ?

10. ashcool

ashcool Forum Legend

I can't agree that the drop chance differs if you are alone or with 7 other players in the game. I have found every single item/rune while running all alone. It's a matter of luck, patience and time spent ingame. I've spent roughly 3 months this Ladder and I've found every single rune including Jah, Cham, Zod, and I've found every single item without Shard, Tyrael (only had Templar's so far) and Steelrend. Most of the items/runes were found while running alone or with 1 loader (Me + My Bo barb).
    So its pretty much a matter of luck and time :)

go-baby and Fatty180 like this.
  11. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

Are you serious or are you drunk (and the question is very polite!!!) ....?!?!?!

Bloodlord Skull is from TC 87 and the base Bloodlord Skull is Qlvl 85 AND UNIQUE VERSION DARKFORCE SPAWN IS Qlvl 72 - so read again my post (or "Treasure Classes - riches abound when least expected." in Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and "push" your brain again....

For the last time - Pindleskin have TC 87, but his Mlvl is 86 and he cannot drops items like - Tyrael's Might, Arachnid Mesh and Lightsabre, because those items "needs" Qlvl/Mlvl* 87!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus - this is absolutely unserious!!!

*Colder, young fella...
    Regular Monsters - Mlvl = Alvl - Area Level... **
    Champions (all species) - Mlvl = Alvl + 2...
    Sus, Uniques (and every minion) - Mlvl = Alvl + 3...

** So... Please tell me (once again very polite!!!) how you can have items from TC 87 - from normal/regular monsters (repeat - normal/regular monsters....As you said...!!!!) with TC 84....?!?!?!

Epic...

P.S.
    The one young fella have Zod rune FROM ACT 3...
    The other young fella have TC 87 items FROM NORMAL MONSTERS WITH TC 84...

One God knows what next will be...!!!
    :D

P.S. # 2
    Jonisbored, you are absolutely right and if you want check in google - "Rune finder guide by Urlik" - very useful and detailed information about the game!!!
    I saw this almanac for the first time in 2005 on 1.10, and despite the differences today (1.13 patch...) is quite useful...
    :)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  12. Tini

Tini Well-Known Member

Hey SGPB75, according to this website , Bloodlord Skull is Qlvl 87. That's why I asked this question :)

EDIT: Now I saw that this refers to 1.09

13. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

First - good reaction and redaction!!!
    :D
    Second - "Treasure Classes - riches abound when least expected." - mark everything, and - right click on the mouse and search with google...
    :)

P.S.
    O Sancta Simplicitas...

• Draft saved Draft deleted