GM Application MMladenov's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by MMladenov, Jan 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMladenov

MMladenov Well-Known Member

Name:
    Mihail
    Bulgaria
    Online Time:
    7++ hours
    Spoken Languages:
    Bulgarian (mother tongue), English, Deutch and Russian (mid level)
    Account Name:
    Dawn7hief
    Game Playing Experience:
    I`m playing the game since 2001.
    How can you help the server?:
    I`m always willing to help. I`ve helped many people to start playing hardcore (ench, rush, gear) and i`ll continue to do so. At softcore i`m helping only with ench and rush (because i play mainly hardcore).
    I have no tolerance for scams and i`m trying to protect newbies(or even more advanced players who don`t have experience on this server) from such things.
    I have good observations at the market (both hc/sc).
    I can participate in organizing events.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    radenx89, Botlike, BadKid and 6 others like this.
  2. aBUCHa

aBUCHa Well-Known Member

why so late?

++++++++++ from me

MMladenov likes this.
  3. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Great guy, be active as much as possible on the forum, its the key.
    Gl with your request, cheers.

Fatty180, colder and MMladenov like this.
  4. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

He is one from not many best support players on HC. + for you mate

5. offline

offline Well-Known Member

very good man. really understands the game.
    often helps many people (in particular, to me).
    knows and use unusual assemblies characters for HC.
    + for you friend.

6. BadKid

BadKid Senior Member

I like to meet good old d2 playes like me, (I played since 1998)

MMladenov likes this.
  7. MMladenov

Thank you all for your kind words.

Fatty180 likes this.
  8. jenyas90

jenyas90 Senior Member

+++ good player, helper for all

MMladenov likes this.
  9. Nikolay

Nikolay Member

+1 for acc dawn7hief is best player for this position!

10. CYLON

CYLON Well-Known Member

Do you mean that in your opinion he is the best in this position, right?
    It certainly is not the best for this position,in my opinion, that dosn't mean i have anything wrong with him. There were many moments when he just seemed to be the good guy, looking for attention...
    finally showed he was a liar(which dosn't consist of the GM job). W/E

-1!

P.S: If you help someone, if you give him some trash ithems, dosn't mean you deserve to be GM.
    P.S2: I think it would be the case to deal with "c.o....|"that killed new players@ hc. If no one deals, i'll take care as i can, on my own risk.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  11. MMladenov

If you are accusing somebody, better do it with evidence. We met only one time in a duel room, where you were against another player (i don`t remember who exactly) and KYSNOW was spectator. You said you got agreement to duel hammer vs cold sors (all of your equipment was cold absorb and cold rez - ridiculous because WE ALL know that there is hidden passive from cold rezist and i bet you put points in it with reset token.
    The other player was refusing the duel hammer vs cold sors and came with a hammerdin.
    When he went out of the town, you hide yourslef in the town refusing to duel 1v1 hammer duel - if somebody EVER challlenge me to duel 1v1 same class char - i`ll accept btw , not to hide and ask "come with the cold sors" with hidden intentions ("i got 500 stacked cold rez- it`ll be fun").
    I stayed around 10mins - watching the useless arguement and i`ve written: "the duel here is pointless. Be happy" or something like that and i left the game.

Of course, if you know different story, please share it with us, KYSNOW was a spectator as well.

But...
    If you cannot provide evidences you`ll have to give your apologies to me. Here.
    If you had courage - you could tell me that in diablo chat or in game, or with /w *command , or even with PM here - you are doing this at the forum - okay.

If you can prove yourself - i`ll apology. I`m standing for all of my words. I`ve been muted several times before more than an year for helping players in their mother language in the chat (because they couldn`t talk in English and couldn`t use /w *commands properly). I`ve learned my lesson.

12. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

keep the thread clean guys, if this turns into a trash-talk/argument thread, i will close the thread.

Escorb4r, Gix, Kefflar32 and 3 others like this.
  13. ErrorIRL

ErrorIRL KYSNOW2 Supporter

@Nikolay That's your opinion and doesn't mean is true.
    @MMladenov I was there and i know exactly what happend between cylon and maximoffs. Why do you even talk if you have no idea about what happend there ? I know this thread should remain clean, but i don't like the way you acting. Cleaning your name is alright, but talking about a past drama which you were not involved, is not a future gm attitude, especially when you have no idea about the bet duel between them. You should respect everyone's opinion, even if is not a positive one.
    @CYLON Is okay to not agree with him, but calling him a liar without proofs is not. If you have to say something about him, do it, but i'll ask you to show us a print with such accusations.

MMladenov likes this.
  14. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Maybe you guys should follow @inayat 's advice and stop this argument here before the thread gets closed.
    Who cares about this and that, you all sound like a bunch of babies. Stick to the subject and take your discussions in private if thats needed.

Gix, MMladenov and colder like this.
  15. CYLON

CYLON Well-Known Member

@MMladenov You say i'm accusing you, but right now literally you talking about non sense like you were there.You had no idea about our agreed rules, but here you are mocking me because i wasn't agreed with your GM status. If you really want to know about that bet duel, you can always ask KYSNOW because he was there all the time and he knows perfectly that i followed the rules and never had the intention to step back from my bet...so i doubt i've been a coward as you said: ("i got 500 stacked cold rez- it`ll be fun"). You were there for 10 minutes, right? After i explained you the detalies, you made a statement that you are high and can't think clearly. How you can expect as a GM, in certain situations, to take the right decision when you are in such state?! You've proven me that you're a liar and also incapable to take a responsability. You can make the same mistake with other guy and change the story, making him looking bad. As a GM making such things will make people change their opinions about this realm. I don't want you to be a GM, you haven't shown me enough professionalism.

@inayat What i have done wrong? I'm HC player and i've seen some things about this guy and i wanted to share my opionion.
    @Escorb4r Stick to the subject, ok? Right now i explain my opinion, even if is a negative one.

16. MMladenov

Good. I`ve left PM to you. Keep calling me a liar without any proofs is not talking good for you.

17. CYLON

CYLON Well-Known Member

Write me here.

18. Gix

Gix Founder

You've been all asked to keep this thread clean so post your opinion if you have one regardless if it's a positive or negative one as long as you keep it friendly and make use of the PM feature if you wish to argue or anything. There's no need to pin point that some of the opinions are bias either since it's pretty obvious and normal as people support their in-game friends but this isn't a fighting thread so take it in private and discuss it there if you two have more to share.
    / TC

Escorb4r and MMladenov like this.