Near Death Experience

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Escorb4r, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Hello guys, i had an experience a few days ago. Just thought i wanted to share it with you!
    Friday it was the day of me and my daughter going to town, we start the morning as we usually do.
    We were eating and talking, my girlfriend was there aswell. Everything seems to be fine.
    The day before i left my car at the mechanic, so we had to take the bus this morning, and so we did.
    We started walking down the road to get to the stop sign, my daughter and girlfriend was with me at the time.
    My girlfriend was going to work and we was supposed to go to town to spend some quality time together.
    We arrive at the bus sign, and i start feeling strange and i had to sit down for a minute.
    I start getting pale and my girlfriend ask's me if anything is wrong, my heart starts pounding fast.
    I feel like i am having a heart attack babe you gotta call an ambulance, and so she does.
    It gets worse, i collapse on the ground, and i feel like my heart is beating outside my chest, my girlfriend is crying.
    Im crying aswell, so is my daughter, i feel like im about to die, and i pray to see another day with my loved ones.
    The ambulance comes fast, they take me inside and im taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
    They say that i've had a minor heart attack and i have to take it easy for the future, i spend 24 hours in the hospital.
    They want to make sure im alright and is getting the proper treatment, and then im taken home.

This story is 100 percent true.
    I will advice everyone to live their life to the maximum, Show people around you love.
    And remember there might not be a day tomorrow.
    I really apriciate you taking the time out of your day to read this.

Peace and love, Esco

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Kefflar32, V4mpir, kiko and 4 others like this.
  2. Tzutzu79

Tzutzu79 You're too late, Hahaha.. Moderator

To me it looks like someone needs to make some changes in his life...These are some signs that something in your life is wrong, maybe your eating habits, maybe something else...
    More fruits and vegetables, man, and maybe you should consider more moving/running time (if you're not doing this allready)
    Take care

golp, Kefflar32 and Cascada like this.
  3. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

I try to eat as healthy as possible, i do work out quite often.
    But yes something is clearly wrong and something will have to change over time.
    Thank you for your concern.

Cascada likes this.
  4. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

I have been a firefighter for over 20 years and stared Death several times in his face.
    But what really changed my life was this accident i had.

This is how the car lookd when i bought it, a BMW E36 AC Schnitzer 300+hp
    [​IMG]

it was winter and i was only doing 80/kmh and accelerated a little, the amount of power that came free was unreal and i completely lost controle of my car and ended up like this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once they realised i was one of their own you could hear the slight panic in their voices calling my name, asking me if i was ok and that they would get me out fast cause the petrol was leaking and i was trapped inside.
    Now you wonder so what? Well let me show you how the car looked afterwards and then ask me how im still alive and walked away without a scratch. Cause im still asking myself the same question.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@Escorb4r is right, live life to the max and do the things you want to do so you wont regret not doing them

V4mpir, golp, Kefflar32 and 4 others like this.
  5. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

@inayat thats terrible, glad you are okay after all.
    Thanks for taking your time to post your story.

V4mpir and Cascada like this.
  6. Cascada

Cascada Supporter

Guys, hold strong and take care!!!
    I am glad you are all here and still going strong in life!!!
    Take care and much love! God Bless! <3

Kefflar32, Escorb4r and colder like this.
  7. Botlike

Botlike Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's kinda crazy how you can be here now and gone in the next moment. Sadly most people realize that only after something happens to them or someone really close. Love your life and appreciate the people that care for you, because you never know how long you or they will be around.

Glad you are alright, take care.

8. V4mpir

V4mpir Well-Known Member

In moments like theese u see that Life is so precious, when i think of it it's overwhelming, we only have 1 life to live (at least as far as we know). Love and respect and try ur best to honor ur ideals people to live a good life!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    Fatty180, Kefflar32 and Escorb4r like this.
  9. golp

golp Supporter

Man, im also a BMW driver.
    Seeing this is terrible! But as usually people says - be happy that you alive, its just a car.
    Good Luck!

• Draft saved Draft deleted