Create an Patreon account!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Valchinov, Feb 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valchinov

Valchinov Supporter

Hello guys, I hope you expect with a lot of excitement the upcoming reset of the Ladder :)

I'd like to bring to everybody's attention to the fact that there is currently no Patreon about our beloved gaming server that we all have spent hundreds and thousands of hours in the previous years.

Therefore I'd like to suggest the idea that such Patreon account is actually created so that for those of us, which we'd like to provide our contribution to the server we can do that without ruining the fun of the game, which we all love.

Why this should be created? Because Patreon is actually a platform where we can monthly donate without cost on the donator and a reasonable commission would be applied to the Patreon were going to provide our pledge.

The goal of this is so that way we can provide our support consistently throughout the year and not rely on the fact that we all have to go through the process of making purchases of the shop. That doesn't mean the shop should be removed, but it should provide an alternative to other people such as myself, which I think it would be beneficial to all, so we can all improve the server in that way.

Please, do vote if you think this is a great idea, so hopefully should be implemented and have a lot of fun, luck and great time during the Ladder Reset :)

Best regards,

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    Gix and sphinx25 like this.
  2. starxplor

starxplor Supporter

I usually just buy an item (or two) each ladder to support the server.

3. Valchinov

Valchinov Supporter

Yes, most people I guess do that, the idea is to do that regularly and this Patreon platform would make it easier for everyone that has such willingness to support the server. I am kinda surprised and disappointed that nobody would like to join it. It's not a requirement people..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.