Info Price Check my Items

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Fcr, Aug 1, 2014.

1. ivan g

ivan g Well-Known Member

ye this is true story and everybody in this server know thats pricecheck prices are TOTTALY WRONG.
    Im every day in this game and i see that people LAUGH about the price check here. Its abosolutely imposible false prices given here .
    ++ want to say that not only players laugh about the prices but GM to.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

I keep doing the "normal prices" wich i have been doing for 3 ladders now.
    In march when everyone was staying at home playing d2 all day, inflation happened and some items doubled and even tripled in price.
    Now people remain greedy and act as if this is the normal economy, everyone remains greedy and nobody thinks about deflating prices.
    Making new players think that the economy we have now is normal, THAT is wrong and false information.
    You or other people can laugh all they want, this will not demotivate me. I will keep doing my price checks cause i dont see anyone else doing them on a regular bases apart from @Atox
    Just because you dont see me in-game, doesn not mean im not there.

MMladenov, Nechifor, Gix and 4 others like this.
  3. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Keep in mind that our prices are just informative and by no means fixed, end of day you need to use your negotiation skills, also most of the items can have different prices depending on the build you are buying for. We tend to give an informative price range after that as I said before is up to you to min-max your profit. @Intelli @ivan g You can always contribute with your own prices, more opinions are always welcome but please keep this thread from such comments as it doesn't bring any usefulness to the thread. Cheers.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Some prices will be correct while some may be off and that is completely fine because this is an INFORMATIVE thread and has always been one. Everyone should be aware by now that there is no such thing as a fixed price for any item as long as you are playing this game online and there is a market for it. Supply and demand will always have a direct impact on the price and it will happen in this game or any other online game as well as in real life. That's economics 101. There will always be arguing over item prices and there will always be someone who is willing to pay more for an item than you are.
    If you do not agree on a price that's totally fine but rather than being disrespectful I would like to see you willing to help and invest at least half of the time that few people invest to maintain this thread and help out others every single day for many years now. So what if an item that has been price checked costs more, at least you now have a starting point to negotiate from and that will help a lot of other people even if it doesn't help you personally. If you have a different price in mind then don't be shy and post your own opinion as well as no one will mind as long as you are acting civil. Posting your own price too, especially if you personally traded such items before, can only benefit the community as now the player has a price range to work with. Have in mind that not everyone will agree with your price either though and once again this is fine because your price was also only informative too.
    This thread is not meant to negotiate the sale of an item for you and unless the item is very common such as a key set, a token, etc which are items that usually have an average popular price then no one is going to be able and give you an exact price on a maxed skiller or a rare crafted item for example and just because one player is willing to pay more than another that doesn't mean it sets the item price.
    Prices may change every single day depending on the item and it's demand so treat this thread exactly as you're supposed to which is as an informative thread. Thousands of items have been price checked over the years mostly by the very same few people and one would be completely unrealistic to think that out of thousands of prices absolutely all of them are fully accurate at all times but this is a public thread where everyone can contribute with a price range so if you think you can give a better advice then we want to see it too.

5. ivan g

ivan g Well-Known Member

yea this is true , we have so much game masters but only u both make price check .

Hildreck and Intelli like this.
  6. Pandaren_928

Pandaren_928 Supporter

Damn, the lack of respect is plain staggering. The amount of time and effort invested by Atox and Inayat in the thread is huge. The guys have been doing it for years on a very regular basis to help us all, on their free time and for no compensation and as thank you, get pissed on ?
    As mentioned above, rather than borderline insult the work of the GM's, why not get involved and help ? Easy to criticise the work when you're not involved but ultimately that kind of criticism is just as useful as a breathable condom.
    I spend a fair amount of time on my side helping new players, but ultimately find myself spending more time making sure they don't get ripped off. The economy of this server is extremely dynamic, how on Earth would you expect accurate prices when it fluctuates every 5 minutes ?

Kirk out, rant over.
    To the GM's my hat off to you guys, I can't even start on how to thank you for all the work invested on the server. Sorry for the pun but if we were to meet, the Ber is on me ^^.

Gix, Leviathan, Atox and 4 others like this.
  7. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

sorry for offtopic i only want to say one thing to this shameless greedy ppl without respect. look at ur profiles how many time u ask for help with price check and always got answer....u are pathetic
    if u dont like the price you got dont ask others to pc for ur items. pc them yourself instead asking help from ppl if you know everything....but ofc u know shit :D

Pandaren928 you have a big :tup: from me

inayat and Pandaren_928 like this.
  8. Pandaren_928

Pandaren_928 Supporter

Back to business, I found a Wc 39 hp and 2 dudu torches one 19/19 the other 19/20. My rough guesstimate would be Ber to ber sur for the Sk and 2.5 for a torch. Could anyone double check that please ?

9. pan_pawel

pan_pawel Well-Known Member

jewel 15ias/63 def

10. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

For the WC sk, you made a reasonable self-PC; however, for the dudu torches, I think you're being, let's say, a bit too optimistic, they're probably in the range of ber, give or take lo (because of 19, not 20 attr).

No real value, ias jewels have value with %ed or high (12+) @

Atox and Gix like this.
  11. pan_pawel

than i use it for myself :)

12. Pandaren_928

Pandaren_928 Supporter

Thought I was a bit steep on the torches indeed. Ty Sphinx. @Pan the jwl is good enough on a merc for test chars ^^.

13. pan_pawel

i have it now in storm for java to break 55 point
    PC
    pala combat skiller + 6 poison ?

14. Cepblu

Cepblu Active Member

rare ring 75ar 4ml 13str 28lr 2mdr
    sacred rondage 44@ 11ed 15dur
    eth colossus voulge 5ed 2ar
    griffon 20/15

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  15. inayat

vex to ohm (depending on buyer/seller)

Gix and Atox like this.
  16. golp

golp Supporter

Hello, please price check :
    sc 19 life 10 cold res
    coronet 2 nerco 20 fcr 7 fhr 8LL 86ed 14 @ res 26 cold res

17. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Kefflar32, golp, inayat and 1 other person like this.
  18. Reanimation55

Reanimation55 Member

Price check pls TM ama 184/18/15

Attached Files:

19. ggininder

ggininder Active Member

hi does it cost any? thx
    999999.jpg

20. inayat

around 3 ber+ to 4 ber
    if it was +3 blizzard, you might have had something nice. But a 27-30% DF will do more dmg.

Kefflar32 and Atox like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted