Guide CE Necromancer - Cow Runs

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Atox, Jan 6, 2020.

1. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

My bad, you cannot see that, since it's .7 to 1.2 of corps HP, so it is a variable base and variable (random) % every time you kaboom. But it might be worth installing BH maphack to see whether the advanced stats that are of interest (+% fire dmg and fire pierce) are displayed, I have a hunch that they are.

2. Joaiuda

Joaiuda Highlord Cringe Supporter

It converts HP of the fallen to dmg so is flat %. You will always get 50 % done in fire and 50 % done in physical.

3. LivEisJeebus

LivEisJeebus Member

For anyone interested, Infinity is BIS for Merc it allows for more consistent 1-shotting of Cows while also allowing you to farm any other area in the game more consistently/faster, anyone who says otherwise can show me a vid of them speedclearing Cows or any other area in the game without it and i'll show the same run with infinity (It'll be much faster).

For Cows specifically, stacking +Skills on Gear+Charms increases the radius enough that you can min max your run times down even more (Less Casting, Easier to transfer the CE to other packs that are Aggro'd to bonewall, more mindless). However running maxed out 7MFSCs is also useful for finding those tc87's and other uniques you might be looking for in Alvl85 areas (You can mix and match to your preference).

I havn't played here in a while, but you guys can make Bo Barbs correct? If that's the case then stacking survivability is pretty negligible for both HC and SC especially since you have a Maphack showing you where all the danger is. I personally dont aim for any Fhr breakpoints because i'm usually running around with 4k+ HP from BO. If a Bo Barb isn't your thing then sure you can go for breakpoints and more survivability but again, you have a maphack that shows all the dangerous mobs. Cows specifically shouldn't be killing anyone unless it's from Lag. You can spam bonewall to block off dangerous packs while you're waiting for cows to come to you, everything else is just fodder (Bone Fortresses are fun to make)

Another option for boots are Dual Res / MF Boots preferably with some frw, you wont need the res for cows but it's useful in Chaos/Worldstone and Other Areas.

Runtimes in cows can be consistently under 1:30, however i believe crafting mats were important in this server so it's probably an extra 5-20 seconds of inventory management/picking stuff up depending on the run and player.

Stefansg, colder, Nopik and 3 others like this.
  4. z0sk1e

z0sk1e Member

if you are not lazy to collect/buy and drink full rej and super mana potions you can summon iron golem on Beast eth BA ☺️

5. sdfsss

sdfsss Senior Member

lol

6. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

I recommend to use ETh Ba beast on nec , it's the same mechanic like eth doom dru ele or eth hoto's for pal/sorc/others. They are caster's so weapon will not broke durability while you will use spells with it.
    Eventually if it was wrote about golem with beast I prefer to use 2hand weapon eth like eth decapitator really easy to get 5sox or something like that type to get better dmg for him.

7. z0sk1e

z0sk1e Member

Actually when you have this big army you shouldn't have to worry about golem dmg.
    Core idea for Iron Golem with Beast is that everyone in the party gonna receive Fanaticism aura lvl 9 include your skeletons.
    Second bonus that you gonna reach after using HOTO is max frame FCR and 40+ all resistance 3to all skills

8. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

My build is not about skeletons, so the beast doesn't help with this build but thanks for the suggestion.

colder likes this.
  9. Arc-Arc

Arc-Arc Senior Member

Just wanna know, boys, how many mf is good for the level cows? I have 125% mf, but i want to know how many carry the yours
    upload_2021-5-3_13-28-23.png

10. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Arc-Arc and colder like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted