35% FCR Spirit service; 1 ohm only! (half price)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MarcusD, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcusD

MarcusD Member

Hello there. I figure I could make people perfect spirits and that would be a unique way for me to earn high runes. So here is how it would go. You email me ([email protected]) an account name and password of a new account containing the amount of ohm's equal to the amount of perfect spirits you want. Then I roll spirits using random monarch bases untill I hit 35% fcr and email you back when done saying that the account you sent me now contains your spirit(s).

The other stats will be random. I won't save the best ones for myself so you will have a chance to get superior monarch, max secondary stats, ect. The price of this is typically sur so this is effectively half price service and no more endless searching for someone selling one! Have me make one for you custom and fresh to order!

You can also provide the base if you want (if not you get a random monarch for free) for me to roll the perfect in but the price will still be the same, ohm for the service.

thanks! IGN crazyhorse(x), marcussi 91 zon, marcusi 90 sorc

2. Mpmeyers

Mpmeyers Supporter

Uhhh,how about no.You should have no reason to need anyone else's account/password.Not even GM's will EVER ask for your password so,why should you need that information? Selling Perfect Spirits is fine if you tell people that you are selling them in chat,or by making a game,or both but,asking for peoples account name/password is a no no......Locking this thread.

Endotoxin likes this.