Amazon`s build

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hellion, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Hellion

Hellion Active Member

Hi all!
    First, I would like to thank all those involved in making this server, I really like it! Especially, I would like to mention new changes to unique items and increased inventory, Blizzard should have done this long ago! But unfortunately, so there are things left without attention here. How many actual pvm builds Amazon you know?
    Incorrectly expressed, how many bowazons on the server? I think it numbers very low, but why? Because they are weak of course. Can we do some changes to improve they power :) ? Maybe back GA 1.09, or some like this. Better for all, will appear a new build, a new demand for things for bowazons and so on. What you think about?

2. Quinneczech

Quinneczech Fat! Old! HardCORE! Forum Legend

Well, all builds that rely on phys. dmg are going to be weaker than builds that rely on + skills (since larger inventory). But i wouldnt say that bowazons are weak, just try dexazon, frost maiden etc... They are not bad at all.

3. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Fatty180 likes this.
  4. Hellion

Hellion Active Member

FA bowazons good( by the way, here the bug is fixed +%AR with FA and IMO doesn't work! ) but expensive ( ice, infinity), but why Dex bowazons - the branch is weak? If GA will pierce, then it will be a chance to kill bosses.

5. Quinneczech

Quinneczech Fat! Old! HardCORE! Forum Legend

bosses should not be a problem, since u can get 100% cb on ur merc... You wont take dia downt in 3 secs like javas do, but it wont take ages either...

Fatty180 likes this.
  6. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

You will need a good inventory for bowazon to work , its a pretty expensive character to get going not only for pvm but also for pvp. Talking about straight pvm your merc will take care of pretty much every boss in the game , its not gonna be as fast as many other characters but its definitly not weak either.

7. Hellion

Hellion Active Member

This is the problem - You will need a good inventory for bowazon to work! Why Paladin/Barb/Dru dressed in 2 Lo can make a mess of Baal without expensive inventory? Even Kick-Assasin in upped gores with 50-80 cb will faster the amazon. Why? Because her skills weak. She needs skill to handle fatty mobs.

• Draft saved Draft deleted