Solved Can't see characters when playing from 2nd PC

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Makz, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Makz

Makz Member

Hi there,
    I've played last night, now I am logging in my account from another pc and schock.. all chars are missing. Acc: slkt
    Help please. Thanx in advance

EDIT: The thing is when I logging in from my 1st PC all is good. But when I try to play from my 2nd PC when I loggin no heroes are displayed there.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

@Makz you should send me a private message here with some more details. You'll have to include approximate server time (use /time command) when you played your character last night and when you noticed they were missing as well as whom you shared your account password with since it's unlikely for characters to disappear on their own. I wouldn't be surprised if you logged into a wrong account either but we'll check the logs for that.

EDIT: Seems we're talking about a display glitch on the user end in here and not missing characters as I've been told he can see all his characters just fine when he's logging in from 1st PC but no heroes are being displayed when he's logging in from 2nd PC. That's really odd and first time I hear about it, it may require remote assistance to see what's wrong.

Mistery solved. It appears the user was logging into the wrong account from his other pc after all.

Kefflar32, s1ms0ng and NoCopyRight like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted