done with D2 (nvm, I'm back)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fatty180, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

hello GUYS i will be leaving Diablo 2 forever due to the stress i had today. “luck” since i had stress so much i had to delete,giveway almost everything that is the game itself, and in game character accounts or characters which are empty.

The story behind luck is about Tyraels might there was a guy who got another Tyraels might drop after 6 months or so and he has found total 3 unique sacred armors only from 2 out of 3 were Tyraels might.....
    While in my situation it is 40 templers found and non of them Tyraels. So i guess ill never find it in my lifetime decided to quit forever.
    I do not blame the server but i blame the luck itself.

@inayat i remember the words u spoken
    “Next time u make a goodbye thread i will delete it”
    Since this thread is serious+ no joke at all. I will not come back to Diablo 2. If u see me come back ingame then it’s probably other guy not me.
    2ndly Ban me without a 2nd thought if i ever came ingame again. Ban both accounts Ingame and the forum one.

I thank u all for Having conversation with me. It was fun while it lasted long.

Admins u all are doing great job! Especially @Gix

CYLON, Goplexer and Angeloffaith like this.
  2. zguby

zguby The Second Coming Forum Legend

you can always buy a tyrael, drop it on the ground, tp to town, go back on the wp and then find it. See you in 1 week.
    Ps : this game should not be taken serious, its just a game after all, we play it to relax and have fun, not to get stressed over such thing as an item.

V4mpir, Kefflar32, ErrorIRL and 5 others like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

Can't tell if this is your 4th or 5th goodbye thread so far but I'd listen to @zguby's advice and treat this as a game so keep it cool because at the end of the day that's what it is, just a game.
    Imagine you've found absolutely every single item in this game (except tyrael) in only couple of years although it was most likely months but let's just take in consideration your registration date. Only a small percentage worldwide of diablo gamers can brag about such achievement, vast majority of people who played battlenet for example ever since this game was released have not even seen half of the stuff you've already found but if games are stressing you then better take a time out. Maybe it's not even the game itself but real life stuff going on or something else but you can always take a break and do anything else instead, it's not like you're being forced to play games or so and get stressed about it so find yourself a different hobby for a while as summer is about to kick in anyway.
    Also there would be no logic reason to ban someone for taking a break and coming back later on to play the game again if he decides so, this would actually benefit your current state of mind especially since taking multiple breaks once in a while is quite common in this game anyway but as I've always said "One does not simply quit diablo2 for life". Good luck and maybe we'll see you again soon or one day.

4. ErrorIRL

ErrorIRL KYSNOW2 Supporter

@Fatty180 Haven't found a Zod rune this ladder and trust me, i've played a LOOOOOT! I won't leave because that, maybe i'll try even harder.
    Take this decision after you calm down.

Fatty180, offline and CYLON like this.
  5. CYLON

CYLON Well-Known Member

@Fatty180 i found first DF after 6 or 7 months and i've played a lot too, i thought it was something wrong with my drop. Calm down man, you will find.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Fatty180, offline and ErrorIRL like this.
  6. silenxe

silenxe Senior Member

Man honestly fuck luck. I so much wish we could switch our sacred armor rolls since i cant appreciate this drop even at 1% of what it would mean to you. I feel its totally not fair. 0/40 thats BS.
    I hope to see you again at some point in the future. The next one MUST be it.
    Have a good rest!

Fatty180 likes this.
  7. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Heh how anothers said up just take a relax get a little break ,drop is random here for everyone for example i dropped any item and 2xZod hc onthis ladder but im not stressed about luck , Just keep fun and play .
    All knows you here @Fatty180 so dont write a mistakes , you will be back here faster than u think.
    Greetings

Fatty180, ErrorIRL and offline like this.
  8. offline

offline Well-Known Member

this is just a game. nothing more. pleasant pastime.

Fatty180, ErrorIRL and CYLON like this.
  9. Angeloffaith

Angeloffaith Grail Done Supporter

hey dont feel bad i have not had it drop out of all my years of playing d2 and i been playing d2 for a long time
    bnet havent found it played since 2001 to 2015
    here nope
    single player dont count really since i dont stream

then again you rolled a Perf anni this ladder in a game witch is 100% hard to i got lucky when i over paid to buy unid to roll mine you rolled eth dweb witch is more rare then tm blue drop

Fatty180, colder and ErrorIRL like this.
  10. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

@Fatty180
    I will give an example. When I too was disappointed in many ways and stopped playing. Some time passed, I was completely immersed in real life. But then when I had already decided all my affairs and realized that I had free time and decided to return to the game, and for good reason. Think, just take a break and take a break, believe you will feel differently. Good luck! :)

Fatty180 and colder like this.
  11. Tzutzu79

Tzutzu79 You're too late, Hahaha.. Moderator

Guys he's only 17...he'll be back...I wish I had his age again

offline, ErrorIRL, colder and 2 others like this.
  12. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

kids these days :D
    wait to have a job and family of your own then think about stress not because of not finding an item in diablo2

offline, colder and Angeloffaith like this.
  13. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

Well the thing u said about
    “ Drop it on the ground,Tp to town,Go back on the waypoint and then find it”
    First of all that isnt how hunting for stuff works for me if i wanted to do that i have bought Almost Perfect Tyraels might drop 2/130/20/20 Off baal i would even consider it completion. I totally agree with ya about the relax part! Good point.

Good points! But i am not stressed at all in real life its going pretty smoothly. I am not stressed today feeling relief.

18*

u think that the life i have now is awesome? i think u are mistaken.
    I live independently meaning that i have still lots of house work to do daily. I sleep LESS btw

V4mpir, ErrorIRL and CYLON like this.
  14. V4mpir

V4mpir Well-Known Member

@Fatty180 m8 if ur tired leave cause like most here say, and i agree ,its all about enjoying it, dont get obsessed.Ur rage is kinda funny, cause u know very well playing this game that its all rng... The community here is better with u active i would say ;-) , many would say ur just a kid but it would be a better server with more people like u :) . see u around bro and gl.

Angeloffaith and colder like this.
  • Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.