Finished Event is CLOSED. Read for Info

Discussion in 'Events' started by Jesus, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesus

Jesus Forum Legend

The "Riddles for Bers" event has been closed and instead I will be doing two Trivia events a week. Just for the factor that all can play and win runes. Everyone is a winner because anyone who attended the last Trivia knows some questions are given to everyone, I like it to be fair for all and for maximum participation and having only 7 people a chance to win big prizes rather than 20-30+ all win good prizes sounds better to me.

Im sorry i had to close this Event. It just wasn't fair for the whole community.

Please see the "Trivia" thread for more information on the Event, remember everyone is a winner in Trivia :) Prizes for all!

Thank you :)

2. Hash-Pipe

Hash-Pipe Active Member

you are aware of the maphacks with rune radar?
    the render distance on my map is good enough to find any rune withing 5 screens of my character and with enough fcr I could quickly scan any and all areas for a rune and it will show as a red splash on my map during the time you spend in a1 giving clues I could scan acts 3 and 4 both in a short time. You would be better off holding the runes and leaving an item personalized by anya in the place where you would have hidden the rune that way radar would be of no use and nobody could try and hand over a "fake" item for the rune.

All in all a good idea just wanted to let you know about the radar and give a tip to avoid problems with it.
    gl n hf

Bglzaborg and Jesus like this.
  3. Jesus

Jesus Forum Legend

Thanks for the heads-up Hashpipe, thats a very good idea aswell actually. I think i will apply that to how the game will be played, smart man.

4. Temperance

Temperance Member

Oh man, this sounds fun. Look forward to it :p

Jesus likes this.
  5. BurningSouls1990

BurningSouls1990 Member

was fun, also won a ber , very good event

Jesus likes this.
  6. PHD

PHD Member

Thank you for the event ! It was really a challenge! Congrats to everyone who participated and to you, Gas as host.

Jesus likes this.
  7. Jesus

Jesus Forum Legend

First Riddle for Ber's event went great. Unfortunately game can only handle up to 7 players. I may make a Trivia event that will go on different day of the week for a chance for others to win. Thanks to all that participated and wanted to participate

05/20/2015 will be the next "Riddles for Bers" event.

dafranco likes this.
  8. oniq_tam

oniq_tam Senior Member

Thank you for the great event! It was great fun, and won a couple of ber's :D Looking forward to the Trivia event! Best of luck

Jesus likes this.
  9. dafranco

dafranco Forum Legend

Thanks Jesus the event was great :)

Jesus likes this.
  10. Jesus

Jesus Forum Legend

The "Riddles for Bers" event has been closed and instead I will be doing two Trivia events a week. Just for the factor that all can play and win runes. Everyone is a winner because anyone who attended the last Trivia knows some questions are given to everyone, I like it to be fair for all and for maximum participation and having only 7 people a chance to win big prizes rather than 20-30+ all win good prizes sounds better to me.

Im sorry i had to close this Event. It just wasn't fair for the whole community.

Please see the "Trivia" thread for more information on the Event, remember everyone is a winner in Trivia :) Prizes for all!

Thank you :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.