HC LLD Tourney

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TyrantStorm, Aug 17, 2013.

1. TyrantStorm

TyrantStorm Member

Need some feedback on this. I was thinking about doing a Tournament for HC LLD. This could be any low level duel to mid level duelers. So if we did lvl 15's one time or did lvl 30's, it doesn't matter, each time we have a tourny it could be for different dueling level or the same. Winner of each battle gets their opponents gear. And the winner of the tournament would get a Hoto or Cta(Whatever I can afford to make at the time :) ). Would anyone be interested in doing something like this or taking part in it? Fun way to get people together and it wouldnt cost a lot to make a LLD, unless you wanted to make a lot for it lol! Either way, it would be fun good mannered dueling which I think is something this server could use :)

Let me know whatcha guys think, if we can get like 10 people or more into this, I think it'd be worth while!

2. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

Well when it comes to PvP then LLD is more my cup of tea. In fact I have already started developing my characters however they will be on SC - Yes I know SC sux but with the EXP gains on this server I reckon we will have a tough time getting and keeping our characters on Lvl 30.

As for losing my gear - Nope - we'll think of another prize system - LOLOLOLOL

My LLD account will be CJ_LLD

Edit: Fixed terrible spelling mistakes :(

3. TyrantStorm

TyrantStorm Member

We should do level 9 duels, lvl 15 or lvl 18 duels, then lvl 30 duels! Hc to start, SC will come later because those chars will be real LLD. This hc tourny is kinda just for fun and gear/runes or whatever the prize may be. Got maybe 5 or 6 interested so far. Lets get a few more! Was brainstorming with people, We could all throw in a rune and winner takes all. Or we could all toss in a rune towards a runeword that would be the prize or something of that nature!

4. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

The next question is when?

5. TyrantStorm

TyrantStorm Member

Should we do tomorrow? Or like in a week so more people can join in and stuff?! Doesn't matter to me! Also, would we set a time thats the same as server time for the tourny? That way people know what time it really is at?

6. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

@Gix When is the server at it's busiest. My guess would be at around 19:00 Server time.

@Tyrant How about we give this a "trial run tonight" then we shoot for a more formal event for the next weekend?

7. TyrantStorm

TyrantStorm Member

That sounds good. Sunday night then?!

8. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

Well that was my first PVP on HC and my first duel in a very long time. Thanks Tyrant it was fun but by Perma HC Death it kinda spoils it a bit. It's all just over tooo quickly. We definitely need to move this to SC.

9. TyrantStorm

TyrantStorm Member

We can move it to SC, but i think we should do each weekly. HC and SC. People who dont have a lot on HC can gather up some low lvl items and possibly win free gears that could help em. On SC its gonna be all the rich people with perfect lld's. So that wont be fun for some people! I think both would be a good time!

• Draft saved Draft deleted