How Drops in players 8 work

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fatty180, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

Hey diablo 2 community i will be telling u how drops works on p8 mode.
    when u put 8 loaders in the same game but in town u will recieve 4 players droprate Instead of players 8.
    All players must be in same area like for example a guy is farming pits on p8 mode and is in hope of a nice drop today he must bring all 8 loaders into the starting area of the pits or otherwise the drop from those mobs will be like players 4.
    If u want proof of how players 8 drop settings work see this link below:
    http://mfb.bplaced.net/dropcalc/dro...ch=113&mode=lod&interface=default&window=true
    There is option Players in the game (1-8) if u type players 8 the Internal playerbonus will be players 4 but if u type partymembers in same area >players 8 internal playerbonus.

If u have any suggestions or anything to say regarding this tip comment below.

ashcool and TimmyDeezNuts like this.
  2. TimmyDeezNuts

TimmyDeezNuts Rezident Ninja Forum Legend

Yes, the location of the other players in-game affects this calculation. However, I feel it needs to be clarified how increased players affects drops.
    My understanding is that increased players does not increase quality of drops, but it increases the quantity of drops.
    From DiabloWiki:

ashcool and Fatty180 like this.
  3. Quinneczech

Quinneczech Fat! Old! HardCORE! Forum Legend

Best Answer
    Well, i think that drop quantity differs [increases] at p1/3/5 and 7... So there is no reason to load 8 windows when you want to farm, since only thing that changes from p7 to p8 is exp. per kill.

TimmyDeezNuts and Fatty180 like this.
  4. Light86

Light86 Well-Known Member

this. And it is based on decreased chance for "no-drops". 8 Players would only make sense if you put them all in an area, e.g. throne of baal.

• Draft saved Draft deleted