How much are drop rates increased by?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by davidsimon0579, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidsimon0579

davidsimon0579 Member

I'm sure i'm being blind, but I can't see how much drop rates are increased by on this server could someone tell me?

Also how does this effect magic find?

Thanks.

V4mpir and BadKid like this.
  2. Quinneczech

Quinneczech Fat! Old! HardCORE! Forum Legend

Hello,
    others will be happy to explain you both of your questions, but until they do, you can try to use search button. These questions are asked here almost on weekly basis and were answered dozens of times before.
    Q.

Gix likes this.
  3. qwemin

qwemin Active Member

i think x2 or x2.5

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello and welcome. As @Quinneczech already mentioned this question has been asked before so kindly use the search feature if you are new here. Drops are increased with no given value and that's because there isn't a general option where you set them all at once times something for a given value. There are various factors that will influence the drops, for instance some of them are left as default, however they're still increased and will drop more often compared to vanilla due to various areas that are set to have a max players drop, number of players, rng, various settings that are specific to private realms and so on. Bottom line there is no exact number for drop rates because some are altered and others are not, we have one only for the experience rate which you can check by visiting our website homepage.
    For magic find clarification you can read some of the recent threads like this or this (many others if you use the search function too) and check the guides too. Enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.