I have big question about Events possibilty and so on

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Olszax, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Olszax

Olszax Active Member

Hi folks,
    I wasnt playing like 5 months ( hard time if u know what i mean), i Will continue playing here, bcs i love no bot playing and many many things here. But i got 1 question to admins/gm, mby u can make Events like more monsters in 1-2 locations per week, or sth like that to improve farming and making game more hmm chalenging and fun? No idea was any topic about it if was plz post and i Will read it. Greetings and cya ingame!

2. kiwifruit

kiwifruit Game Master

3. Olszax

Olszax Active Member

Ty for answear but i was thinking about hmm for example 2x more mobs at chaos, tombs are 85 i lvl area for week, 2x more cows, Bloody raven diffrent drop etc etc. Is any possibilty to make Events like this and dont destroy server setup? I am wondering many PPL would enjoy it especially at holiday time.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

You would have to modify the core setup regardless in order to achieve something like that together with multiple required updates and global restarts as well as with various game limitations, possible frames drop issues for some people, unexpected crashes and so on. Even if we would come up with something like a separate game server or something that can be selected individually, there will still be limitations and at the end of the day, this game is not really designed to host temporary global events such as double drops or experience for a week or so as some MMO games tend to do mainly because they have a persistent world unlike in Diablo II where seasons exist. One can catch up with anyone just by playing the game though, especially with the already increased rates and fast progress we have here.

Olszax likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted