Map Hack error,keeps crashing my game :v

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by Smoke1999, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Smoke1999

Smoke1999 Member

Okay,when i get in Diablo 2 and open my map hack,everything works perfectly,but when i chance from game to game,my game crashes and says "Unrecoverable internal error 6f88f92c ". And that is happening since i started using the map hack. Also,i can't open Loader and a Map Hack at the same time,it says "Oops,we got a big error here :(". Does anyone know how to fix this shit? i was trying and i couldn't do shit xd I even asked people in game if they can help me,no one knew how to fix that,so please,somebody help me!

2. Coldet

Coldet Member

Smoke1999 likes this.
  3. Smoke1999

Smoke1999 Member

I did exactly as you said,and it still crashes...Maybe i should reinstall diablo 2? Or,i should run diablo 2 as admin?

4. Nyne

Nyne Member

i noticed that when mh is uninstalled after installing it into diablo 2 that is when the crashes happen. i would suggest running it as admin and not uninstalling it after it has been loaded into diablo 2. also put the settings to where the mh auto injects and such if you havnt already.

Smoke1999 likes this.
  5. Smoke1999

Smoke1999 Member

I just uninstalled map hack and made D2 run in Windowed mod,and now i can use Map hack and Loader without any problem,it works perfectly,thanks for help guys :)

6. reign_again

reign_again Active Member

It shouldn't do that. I open 8 loaders with no issue what so ever over an already running d2hackmap.
    You should first investigate what's making your game conflict with you maphack and therefore crashing it before giving advice on why is not working for another user as you should not encounter any issues!