Need Some Help Fixing STR Bug

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by D2Addict, Feb 18, 2024.

1. D2Addict

D2Addict Well-Known Member

So Recently i got a 2/10 Caster Amu for my Paladin and with that i decided i'll reset his Stats (after equipping 2x BK) and Stat him again.. And so i did and after stating him my gear was fully equipped and working a played a few days and after a while my gear would stop working randomly (armor not equipped when joining games etc...) so now i have to run with a 10FCR/+STR Ring is there anyway i could fix this?

I've tried Resetting his stats still refuses to leave the armor equipped as it was before having to use the FCR ring
    I've tried equipping 2x BK and Relogging
    I've tried Resetting his stats with FCR/STR Ring then Stat/ting him with 2x BK
    I've tried way to many things could this just a bug or something along the lines of i need to invest 5 points into strength (i prefer putting 0 in)

2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Hey there,

just invest the points in strength, cause if you die you wont be able to pick up your body if your inventory is full. With a chance of losing your gear.
    We always advice against using str bug, to be very careful and testing before using strength bug, any gear lost this way is at own risk.
    Also hugh chance you did not do this correct, you switch to CTA and then back. This is not random something is not done correct when using strength bug that causes the armor to not be equipped after switching from CTA back to main weapon.
    Also check durability on your gear.

Regards.

Kefflar32 likes this.
  3. D2Addict

Thanks, i never knew about Switching between CTA and your Main weapon... but it was working before and suddenly stopped idk why but anyways yeah i think i'll either switch back to Mara's or Invest those points into strength

4. TheDarkestHate

TheDarkestHate Well-Known Member

get str belt, amul, ring and then equip eni and then get off that str items and thats all... if u die get that str items for equip eni
    if u dont have enought str f.e. to CoA u need to put some str somewhere anyway..

5. D2Addict

i do this most times with a 10Fcr/19str ring tho i would prefer not to since it slows me down so i think i'll figure out how many points are required precisely and maybe buy skillers with str or put points into strength

• Draft saved Draft deleted