Online Users.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Otep, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Otep

Otep Member

Can people start getting online more often. ive been playing for a while and i havent found a single person playing on Diablo 2. I really wan't to play with people but if i have to keep playing the game by myself. I don't know if i really want to keep playing, b.c its not as fun.

Thanks,
    Otep.

andreey likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

Since the server was not advertised you may as well advertise on some diablo2 forums and play with some players.

This server has mostly private games because ppl usually enter in groups especially polish ppl, most of them make a 4-8 ppl private game and join

We are currently busy with the L2 Project but if you spend 10 min per day you could do a nice advertise for us and this will bring players. You can even tell your lvl and help the new beginners, this way more ppl will play public games

3. Otep

Otep Member

i would love to help advertise. but i dont know where to go to help and what to say. but i would love to. I tried helping beginners but most beginners come with the same statement of the Exp in the server is bad. I don't know what to tell them. all i have been saying is that it makes the game more fun but before i can do that they leave. so i have no idea what to do.

but i will definately help with advertisting just show me the way and some places i can go and ill gladly do so.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

exp on server is bad? Dude this is retail thing where bots aren't each step like there is on official.

This is a low rate srv now high rate one

writing on google something like

diablo2 private servers

advertise diablo2 servers

diablo2 servers discussion

looking for diablo2 private servers

advertise your diablo2 server

and so on :) there are keywords that will give you some forums on google where you can advertise

andreey likes this.
  5. Otep

Otep Member

hey thanks for all those hints seph, I was just discussing with a player today he said he was going to ask his friend if he can use a camera. and were going to hopefully put some videos on youtube promoting the server. and also, go to some other forums and advertise.

Yogg Saron likes this.
  6. Yogg Saron

Yogg Saron Member

yeah advertising the servers would make for population, brag about how there is no spamming advertisement bots trying to take your account details and such lol. hope to see you online again mr. rapemaster

• Draft saved Draft deleted