Completed Player Report

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by Nesty808, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nesty808

Nesty808 Senior Member

Account Name:
    lytenica
    Character Name:
    LightStrike
    Difficulty:
    Softcore
    Type of Hack/Scam/Bug Abuse:
    He stoled my 2x gc skillers (Pc 40,38) please help me
    Description/Proof:
    Hi today i have ptivate game with password.. game name was 8 and password was 8...when I was throwing my 2x gc skillers palacombat 40hp, and 38hp..this guy joined to my private game and he stoled my skillers when I threw them on the ground... acc lytenice and char. name LightStrike...few peoples know I offers them on chat... Alan6,Psyho and my friend Thedarkesthate know it..have some screens from my private game...so pplease have i some chance to get my skillers back???? :-/

Attached Files:

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello there,
    As @Tzutzu79 and other members mentioned in your other post please avoid opening multiple threads with long titles and stick to the report section only as it's more convenient.
    I'm curious to find out first why were you dropping items that are important to you on the ground in a game like 8/8 when you have a trade window and muling with multiple characters or accounts is allowed in here so you can easily trade in between your own characters. We have multiple places like this one where we advise diablo players to always use trade window whenever they trade or mule important items.
    The correct name of the person you are reporting is LighStrike so please note it down correctly. Do you know this person at all and how did he end up in your game? One more thing I am concerned about is why did you only whisper that person about half an hour later after he was already in your game? Some of the screenshots are taken about half an hour apart and that's odd. Till we get this one cleared up I've temporarily locked those 2 items until we hear the other side of the story, however one important thing you must remember from now on and that's using the trade window at all times whenever you trade or mule any important items especially in such low secured game names.

Also after answering the questions above I want you to tell me exactly the character(s) name that you had the two skillers on before the muling happend.

3. Nesty808

Nesty808 Senior Member

I do not know the person. he had to guess my password in a private game. I whispered to him to return me the 2 gc and he did not even call me, so I contacted you .. before I had those 2 gc skillers on the acc :Nps - char name RuneMaster_NP

Thanks you Gix.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2019 ---
    and they gc had Item level 94 and 88

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Well, there isn't much to guess with such a common name and insecure password really as people tend to create and even join by mistake in such games quite a lot. What I don't understand is why did the screenshots show you whispering that player about half an hour later after he joined and left your game? I see you took the first screenshots at 19:22 and the other ones at 20:03 where we can see you whispering that player and since you didn't use the /time command the time stamps are a bit confusing.
    I've also asked in my previous post why were you dropping items that are important to you on the ground when you have a trade window and muling with multiple characters or accounts is allowed in here so you can easily trade in between your own characters. Hopefully it's clear enough now that you must use the trade window at all times for your own safety regardless if you are either trading or muling your own items. Imagine your internet connection going offline, your game might crash or any other reasons that could lead to a loss of those items dropped on the ground and the trade window will keep you safe from all these scenarios.

The player *lytenica is currently added to my watchlist but he doesn't seem to login that much during the weekend so I'll keep you updated once I get in touch with him.

/edit Where did you had the two skillers before you moved them on RuneMaster_NP because I checked an earlier save of that day (2nd March 2019) and they're not on that character?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  5. Nesty808

Nesty808 Senior Member

I whispered because I wanted to return the gc skillers. I dropped the items on the ground because I had a private game and I wanted to switch them to another char .. please try to check some other logs because they was on that RuneMaster_NP .. the same day I made them out of pgems. :/

6. Gix

Gix Founder

In case you're not aware yet you can run a second game instance and bring two of your characters into that game at the same time so you don't need to drop anything on the ground but use the trade window in between your own characters and you should also secure your private games a bit more because something like 1/1 is far from being called a secured private game. So you're saying you rolled those skillers the very same day then, can you remember an aproximate server time when you did that so we won't look through hours of logs instead? I have no doubts you're saying the truth but I still want to check the skillers serial as well as discuss it with the other player which seems not to be playing diablo that often.

7. Nesty808

Nesty808 Senior Member

ok I will never do this again... the gc pala combat 40life i do about 16:44 clock..and second gc pala combat 38life i do about 16:59 clock... thanks u again gix... :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 4, 2019 ---
    i know the time cüz if i made them i screenshots it for friend :D

Attached Files:

8. Gix

Gix Founder

Thank you for cooperation and providing accurate information, both skillers serial match therefore I will contact you in-game so you can get your items back. Don't forget to use trade window all the time from now on regardless if you are trading or muling items in between your own characters as we are not responsible in case you're loosing items either due to game crash or someone else taking them from the ground. As for *lytenica as soon as I get in touch with him we will be deciding if he will be given a one time warning or a temporary suspension will be applied.