Shout out to Gix&staff

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EzPkGg, May 22, 2016.

1. EzPkGg

EzPkGg Member

This server...is AMAZING. It puts blizzard to shame, iv been on here for only a few days and i am shocked in a great way, how everyone acts, its like a gaint team of players, everyone iv met is helpful in some way. The game play is actually enjoyable again. the upkeep i imagine is tremendous to keep this going and you all are doing a great job, so id like to make a shout out to you all on your time and sweat put into this server and keeping it going. Thank you for not allowing diablo2 to die off with blizzard and making this a great game to play.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    dasf, Cranky1, dafranco and 4 others like this.
  2. raften

raften Forum Legend

We are glad you enjoy playing on this server , we all love this game and we try to behave ingame :)

EzPkGg and DiabloDan like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

Each time I read such posts it reminds me why we started this community, not just d2 but all the games that we host. Thank you @EzPkGg, much appreciated.

The community is indeed awsome, our staff members are awsome, you all guys are awsome and I'm glad to see that after more than 11 years of uptime it only gets bigger and better which is the key of keeping us motivated. People like you, those who are always here to support us and every friendly player inside of the game are the reason why we do this and why we keep doing it.

DiabloDan, EzPkGg and raften like this.
  4. DiabloDan

DiabloDan Canadian Forum Legend

Thank you for the kind words @EzPkGg, we truly appreciate it! We're glad to hear that you enjoy this classic game as much as we do, and, we hope your stay here is both lengthy, and, very much enjoyable. Without players like you, the community here would not be as great as it is, and, for that, we are thankful! If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to ask! Our members and staff are always willing to lend a helping hand when we are able to!

EzPkGg likes this.
  5. facuacdc

facuacdc Senior Member

Europebattle.net & Usabattle.net rocks!

Gix likes this.
  6. dafranco

dafranco Forum Legend

Thank you EzPkGg, and thank you Gix for the great job. This game will never die

• Draft saved Draft deleted