WTB Some Specific Items

Discussion in 'Softcore' started by SGPB75, Jul 13, 2019.

1. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

As you will see in the list below, the most of the items are very, very, very rare...!!!
    I think there is no item, for which i will offer fewer than a few Bers...
    So with simple words - i will pay very good for them!!!

Write here, use PM, find me in the game and/or simply (and the best way in my opinion!) Mail me in the game with the /mail command/s
    Example for sending - /mail s SGPB75 Hi dude, i have Fcr/Dex ring, i will be here at - hour/date/year/bla/bla/bla
    Example for reading - /mail r 00 - to be clear 00 is the ID, and as i guess i will be the first, because unfortunately very small number of players use this game option, so if you have more msg's just - 01/02/03/bla/bla/bla

Magic Maiden/Ceremonial/Matriarchal Javelins with ILVL 80+
    I will pay Ber rune for 30!!!
    So, i think this is very, very, very good offer (especially for the new players) because, you can find faster them (and most important a lot of them...) from Super/Sparkly Chests! You can find here* some useful locations for Super/Sparkly Chests
    But PLEASE, keep it mind only with ILVL 80+ and 30 or even 30+ , but not less - So, thanks in advance!!!
    *http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/barb-golden-finder-gold.539051/page-3#post-938719

Now the important part...

Griffon's Eye - 20/15 and with exactly 100/111/150/151 Defense - I will pay as any other season 15-20 Bers
    Griffon's Eye - 15/10/X - Just for Assassin FCR frame...

Crafted Safety Amulet (Magic Amulet, Perfect Emerald, Jewel, Thul Rune...)
    2 Dru 10 Icb 10 Fcr + some useful affixes, for example - Dex/Res/Life/Mana
    2 Pal 10 Icb ~20 Dex + some useful affixes, for example - Fcr/Res/Life/Mana

Crafted Hit Power Ring (Magic Ring, Perfect Saphire, Jewel, Amn Rune...)
    10 Fcr 20 Dex + some useful affixes, for example - Res/Life/Mana

Crafted Caster Gloves (Magic Gloves - Bramble Mitts, Perfect Amethyst, Jewel, Ort Rune...)
    2 Java 20 Ias ~20 Mana 10 Mana regen 3 Mana per kill + some useful affixes, for example - Res/Str/Dex

Crafted Caster Belt (Magic Belt - Vampirefang Belt, Perfect Amethyst, Jewel, Ith Rune...)
    24 Fhr ~30 Str ~20 Mana 10 Fcr 10 Mana Regen + some useful affixes, for example - Res/Life

Rare/Magic Greater Talons
    2 Assassin 3 Lighting Sentry + some useful affixes, for example - Ias/Sockets
    Rare/Magic War Fist
    2 Assassin 3 Lighting Sentry and without IAS + some useful affixes, for example - Minus Requiraments/Sockets

Magic Amulet 2 Barb / 3 Warcries and 35 MF
    Magic Ring 40 MF

Rare** Shields
    Elite Rare Shields - Hyperion / Troll Nest / Monarch
    Exceptional Rare Shields - Scutum / Grim Shield / Pavise / Dragon Shield
    Normal Rare Shields - Large Shield / Bone Shield / Tower Shield / Kite Shield
    30 Fbr 20 Icb 17 Fhr 2 Socks + some useful affixes, for example - Life/Mana/Res - only All Res or Light+Fire***

ETH Great Poleaxe 0/6 Socks 15 Ed 3 Ar or just 15 Ed - and PLEASE, without offers for Shopped bases with 90/99 Ilvl - THANKS in advance!

Of course, you can also crafted such shield!
    Best options are Safety Crafted Monarch (Magic Monarch, Perfect Emerald, Jewel, Nef Rune...) and/or Caster Crafted Luna (Magic Luna, Perfect Amethyst, Jewel, Eth Rune...) I do not think, there is anyone so crazy (like me) to crafted such shields, but as i said - it's still an option... :)
    And if the miracle is happened, and you crafted such shield, i think the Luna it will be better (and the more ugly...) than the Monarch, because the Caster Crafted Luna can reach 30 Icb 10 Mana Regen and ~20 Mana - with the fixed affixes!

The best is All Res (20 is the maximum) the second choice is Light+Fire 20+ each

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    CYLON likes this.
  2. Light86

Light86 Well-Known Member

Maybe I can help you with that. I dont know what you gonna need it for (merc, shaper, barb?) but I have a Eth ghost spear 15ed 3ar. A ghost spear has 100% the same stats as GPA (ias, average damage, range) it has just a bigger damage range. So should you gonna roll botd in it, maybe you want to change to spear class (barb mastery, druid and merc can use it aswell).

Price would be Sur for it.

Maybe I have a crafted caster belt as you need, must check mules later.

The Amulets you are looking for are so rare and hard to craft I wouldn't even try it (I did try it 4years ago and got nothing out of 2k+ amus...)
    And those gloves and rare shields... well gl! :D

SGPB75 likes this.
  3. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

I already have GS BOTD (The difference is only one - the Dex! The GS is 163 Dex, while the GPA is 99 Dex!) and in the matter of fact, i have the all possible 2-handed bases, with the exception, of what has already been mentioned - The GPA...
    Even i have some interesting/unusual runewords/bases, for example like Eternity on Mancatcher... :D

The main target was to make BOTD on ETH Archon Staff, for shocking purpose :D in the duels, but unfortunately i am the only one, who looks for such stuff...

And the situation with the shields is the same... I have a lot with the desirable stats, but unfortunately with only 1 socket - even crafted :D Luna with 17 Fhr 30 Icb 30 Fbr 20 All res and so on, but without sockets and after little help from my friend :D Larzuk - now it's with only 1 socket...

P.S.
    So, if you want "put" ETH Archon Staff in your map hack and if/when it drops, we will make the BOTD :D
    I have 2 Zod runes right now (1 Zod and 2 Chams) - so, no problem...
    And then we will use it together - hahaha!!!
    :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Light86 likes this.
  4. Light86

Light86 Well-Known Member

Allright, I see you know what you're doing :D

About the belt, well it's the closest one I have to your needs but it's sadly 9fcr (maybe you can check again if you really need those 10fcr) and the other stats dont match 100% your needs. Also I'm currently using it myself on barb, but I let you know when I got something closer to your needs.

fcr craft belt.png

5. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

First of all i want to apologize for the late answer!
    Dude, don't get me wrong - the belt is good, but i need exactly with 10 Fcr 10 Mana Regen 24 Fhr and approximately ~30 Str ~20 Mana...
    Аnd if there is the part with - "plus some useful affixes, for example - Res/Life) - would be very good...
    So i will continue to searching and/or crafting, but thanks for the offer!!! :)

P.S.
    I have 300 perfect emeralds, so if i make 2/10/10 dru/fcr/icb amu and/or 10/20 fcr/dex (amulets/rings...) i will upload them as redaction on this comment!
    I'm sure, if i have luck - you will appreciate the result!
    :)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  6. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

Up!

So, i think this is very, very, very good offer (especially for the new players) because, you can find faster them (and most important a lot of them...) from Super/Sparkly Chests! You can find here* some useful locations for Super/Sparkly Chests
    But PLEASE, keep it mind only with ILVL 80+ and 30 or even 30+ , but not less - So, thanks in advance!!!
    *http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/barb-golden-finder-gold.539051/page-3#post-938719

More info in the first post! :)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  7. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

Up!

More info in the first post! :)

• Draft saved Draft deleted