Sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Escorb4r, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Hello everyone.

The past couple of weeks has been hard for me, i been going through a emotional time because of my personal situation.
    my girlfriend and i have been together and lived together for 12 years and 9 months, yesterday that came to an end after choices were made out of my hands after a long time of it being bad and broken.

We have 3 daughters together, and i will no longer be living with them anymore, i will no longer be woken up by the kisses the laughs and the beauty of being a full time dad. There is no reason to go further into detail about everything that has happened, i just wanted to apologize if i offended anyone, talked bad or got mad at anyone here, i let my frustrations get to my head about all of this for a long period of time, and for that i am sorry, i know this is inside of a game and on the ''internet'' , but we all still all human beings and maybe i haven't really respected others properly in this hard time period, i hope if you feel like i stepped on your toes that this explanation makes up for it. I wish everyone here the best and i am truly sorry if my feelings got me all twisted, i have always been a helpful good guy, caring and loving, respected, and i want be remembered that way when i am not here anymore, this place is the only thing to remove the loneliness i am currently feeling at this time around, and to the people who i already talked to about this, thank you for the incredible support.
    Thank you for listening

DanceOfDeath likes this.
  2. Raphaël

Raphaël Well-Known Member

Hi, there,

I am no longer active on d2 here but often read on the forum.

Sad to hear that.:(
    A breakup is always hard to go through.
    I wish you all the best for the future....;)

Escorb4r likes this.
  3. Blessedone

Blessedone Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that m8 hope everything goes well in end. Been trough fair share of my own relationship dramas so i can relate completelly. Might sound like cliche but time does solve lotsa things. On matter of ingame conduct cant say i have seen or heard anything bad from you so atleast one person here who sure s**t aint pissed off lol. Hope to see ya ingame after i get back from vacation and if u need anything gimme a shout even if you just need to vent at some1 i can take it m8.

Escorb4r likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

Sorry to hear you're going through all of this mate but as these two fine people above me said, there will be better days ahead. Your situation is not an easy one, especially when you've had more than just a long term relationship with this person, so whenever you're feeling lost or need someone to talk to, you can definitely count on this community and its members. It may be just a game, but this is an amazing community as you already know too.

Escorb4r, Blessedone and Ganik like this.
  5. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Thank you guys for the support @Blessedone @Raphaël @DanceOfDeath and everyone else in-game who have contacted me with kind words and conversations.
    Also @Gix we have known each other for many years, i appreciate you being forward and honest as always this is my second home, you know.

Blessedone and Raphaël like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted