Solved started playing but ping is constant

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by dan4o_psihologa, Jan 25, 2018.

1. dan4o_psihologa

dan4o_psihologa Active Member

pings.jpg Hello there again.. started playing but i noticed that i lag a bit , and when i typed /ping my ping was 468 constant can u help me lowering it a bit or something that will make it easier to play?

Ping is back to normal now, my internet was the problem.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. Harvest

Harvest Senior Member

3. dan4o_psihologa

dan4o_psihologa Active Member

Still the same when i join game my ping is 47 , when i create one is 600++ O_O

Ping is back to normal now, my internet was the problem.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

The ping displayed through /p command updates every few minutes, not in real time so it most likely displayed the value while you were already loosing packets, hence the reason why you're experiencing latency spikes. After performing several tests on your ip address, it seems your internet provider and connection is currently experiencing some issues and you got a high packets loss rate (~10%) as you can see in the following image: https://i.gyazo.com/b4c626e8532d1aab2d69f34195ac039e.png - I have censored your full ip address.
    This has nothing to do with the CPU bug fix that @Harvest mentioned earlier in his post so you can download, it's merely a temporary internet connection issue on your side.
    Solution: wait for your internet provider to fix it or give them a call tomorrow or monday if the problem persists.

mario31 and TimmyDeezNuts like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted