Solved temporary pricelist?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Platox, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Platox

Platox Member

Hi,
    i just started playing on this server some days ago and the prices here are very unclear for me.
    Can you give me an idea of the price for PGs / Runes?
    Also a would like to buy a sorc torch soon, until now i just found a 5/5 ice on level facett. Maybe i can get one for this?

Thanks for your help.

2. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

I deleted my post by mistake , i will just repost it for others to watch it .

40 pgems vex
    40 Perf amethyst ohm
    40 Perf Ruby's ohm
    40 jewels ohm
    Low torches vex-Lo depends on stats
    rainbow facets 5-5 vex besides light 5-5 die which is ohm

Just remember all prices varies because people sometimes tend to sell or buy for Higher Or cheaper prices.

3. D2GoForBroke

D2GoForBroke Supporter

The Pgem market is somewhat stale. Lets consider odds of crafting charms vs selling gems at this price.

1 Ber rune = 8 Ohm = 16 Vex. At this price, 1 ber yields 640 gems. Thus 213 rolls on your charm. The odds of getting a skiller with +skill and Vita is approx 1/333 (on a high level skiller) and +skills with vita sell for at least 3+ ber depending on the mod. If you are lucky to get 40+ life on a Baal/D/Nith GC then you've hit the jackpot and scored at least 10-25 ber depending on the skill in question. At these low prices, you'd be insane not to just use your gems to roll.

40 amethyst//Jewels for Ohm is a bit under. I'd rather craft and see if I get a nice ammy or fcr ring that can sell for at least a ber or more.

Facet prices are accurate.

4. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

sure , prices varies alot so it can be more or less

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  • Draft saved Draft deleted