The Store and a Friend

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Hash-Pipe, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Hash-Pipe

Hash-Pipe Active Member

A friend of mine *King_Diablo is wanting to buy some things from the store here but is unsure of the delivery methods and such.
    He does not have a forum account yet and has been trying for a while now to get an admin in game as to ask about how long he will be waiting for any items he purchases and is somewhat in need of a hasty response.

2. raften

raften Forum Legend

Hey Hash, after donate he needs to send a mail to [email protected] with his transaction id, and some data like game acc, forums... (the second one is optional).

After this it will be set, he will recive an mail with login data to a new lvl1 acc with the items. (it takes up to 48 hours in the worst case because items are made by a human not the sistem and the human has a life tho :) )
    I donated also, in 10 min 30 the transaction was done ... so he just needs to send a mail there

Gix likes this.
  3. Pandaren_928

Pandaren_928 Supporter

Bought stuff from shop recently, transaction was clean, got the item almost instantly. Great stuff.

Gix likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

Creating a forum account takes few second and sometimes it's easier to send me a PM here or simply use our [email protected] / [email protected] email form because some of us can't always keep an eye on the game itself when we are at the work place so the e-mail / forum PM its far better for us at those moments.

Anyway, I have already discussed with him, hours before you created this thread. The webshop home page explains the process pretty well, though but he was curious about the ingame delivery method which is manual as this game doesn't use a mysql database that would help automatic transactions. Still, it takes few minutes up to few hours to receive the item so that is pretty fast.

As for the confirmation e-mail we ask for it because sometime paypal's smtp servers can get delayed and it reaches our inbox a lot later, sometime even the next day and the guys taking care of the delivery need the transaction code to verify the order and mark it as completed.

5. Hash-Pipe

Hash-Pipe Active Member

I tried to convince him get a forums account telling to him that you guys are busy allot of times and cant deal with things in game all the time and you are more likely to respond to pms here than chatter in the game.

Gix likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted