Two questions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ivijulsc, Dec 8, 2014.

1. ivijulsc

ivijulsc Senior Member

Hi guys!
    I have two questions.

1) what class u think is the best to do MF runs (trav, countress, andy, diablo, nila, summoner, etc etc). and by BEST i mean the fastest. Ofcourse u have all the items u want in the character.
    im thinking rigth now that the fastest is a Pala Hamer with enigma. Any other ideas?

2) What do you think about Magic Found?
    I mean, i never know how much MF affect the item drop. But shuld i get more MF or is bassicly the same to have 100 MF or 400MF?

Thanks Guys!

2. ivijulsc

ivijulsc Senior Member

I couldnt find the edit Botoun.

One more questioi:
    Why there are 2 ips?
    One for USA and one for EUROPE... Is there any diference in Ping? or is the same?

3. theviper

theviper Member

Either Hammerdin or Light Sorc in my opinion. Hammerdin is the more safe route, mainly because Paladins are OP in D2. You pretty much dont have to worry about resist because a spirit in a 45 res pally base gives you absurd resists. Light Sorcs are the fastest if you get the right gear. I have a griffon light sorc and she tears up everything, though I do die every now and then. Also Griffon light sorcs are expensive to start (at minimum you are talking about 4 bers for a low griffon and low infinity. Also, light sorcs are way more fun to play than Hdins.

If you aren't looking to spend a lot I'd go Hdin because you mainly just need engima to start, everything else can be cheap (you can get a 38+ res base for almost free to start until you find a better one). Hoto, shako, travs or treks, nagels or SOJ can all be found doing trav runs.

Good luck

ivijulsc likes this.
  4. ivijulsc

ivijulsc Senior Member

Thanks for answer:D

Spirit is better than zakarnaum in Hammer?

Now we are here, one more question: Is there any especific place that has high rate of drop skilled Grand Charms?

Offtopic: are u familiarizated with TheViper Age of Empires player?

Good luck!

5. theviper

theviper Member

Depends on your build. Spirit is great for fcr/mana/resist. Makes it so you dont need a very high anni and torch (just 20 stat, nn res). And yes I am familiar, I stole the handle cause I figure he will never play D2 let alone this server :p Tyrant gonna take WiC!

6. petrinjiva

petrinjiva Member

7. Gix

Gix Founder

It's the same ip, the routing is the one that's different. If you're from EU you get routed through EU upstream and if you're from a non-EU country you get routed through the US upstream that uses tcp accelerator technology which improves ping for people that live far away from the server location.

• Draft saved Draft deleted