Ur First High rune find In diablo 2 History

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fatty180, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

Hey diablo 2 community
    My first Highrune as a newplayer was a Ber rune with a friend From 4th run of cows when i saw ber rune drop from cows i was like hmmm hey my friend whats a ber rune he told me its a Most valuble rune used to make teleport armors u saw in tcp/icp games :) that happened like 4 years ago,

What was ur First Highrune find as a newplayer in diablo 2 history comment below this thread i wanna hear ur all stories as a newbies :)

N_V_P and Krach like this.
  2. Krach

Krach Active Member

Oh wow.. That's so hard to remember ! :tdown:

I believe for me that's Eld, I was like WOOOOOOW a rune (hence I considered that as a high rune) ! :LOL:

That I can remember for sure is that on this server first (and last :mad:) high rune dropped was Ohm (my favorite one :love:)

N_V_P and Fatty180 like this.
  3. zguby

zguby The Second Coming Forum Legend

lol, trying to remember that is pretty impossible for me because it feels like ages have passed since then, but i think it was Lo

N_V_P and Fatty180 like this.
  4. EeVeE133

EeVeE133 Member

Back on 1.12 the highest rune on a small server I played on was OHM drop, never LO+ (some cubed up to LO, and one BER cubed up)
    Anyway, the weeks leading up to 1.13 and the rune drops, forums went crazy with new runes drop rates, but we didn't know zod could drop outside of act 5 (it used to be zod could ONLY drop in act 5...

So day one of new patch, a ZOD dropped in Hell baal run when I snuck in to do a sneaky chaos sanctuary while they did baal waves and everyone went crazy.... Sold it for enigma and infinity about a week later, and guy rolled a really bad botd, unluckiest roll ever..... (only two botds were made, server was shut down soon after, gm got the huff and told us to go play diabolo 3 >…< so that's why I'm here :D

5. NaBelea

NaBelea Well-Known Member

Zod on Blizzard on Hell from Rakanishu...back in .09 or .08 ... it's till this day the best thing I've ever dropped...Doesn't matter if we're talking custom server or Blizzard....Zod @ Rakanishu is GODLIKE!

6. Godhard

Godhard Senior Member

Ist, some 8-10 years ago, that was huge for me! :D

Fatty180 and Quinneczech like this.
  7. N_V_P

N_V_P Active Member

Haha my first hr is a ber in tower lvls 5 :)

Fatty180 likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted