Where to find Tal Rasha's Guardianship

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cnoishi, Apr 18, 2014.

1. cnoishi

cnoishi Member

Good day to all

I know that all the lvl 85 area drop the item. I have done the Baal rune at least 300 times already but seems Baal does not wanna drop it. What mf is best for finding this item? I am also battling to find the Guillaume's Face?

What mf rate is good to find set items.

What character to start with HC?

Please anyone help?:thumbup1:

Thanks

2. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

Hi cnoishi

Finding specific set items on this server is actually very difficult and can literally drive you to drink. Do not bother to farm the obvious bosses (Baal, Nilathak, Diablo) for set items because with the server increased drop rates they just don't drop set items. You stand far better chances to find set items from normal creeps while farming the area level 85 areas.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Oh and as far as what character to start HC. My recommendation would be an Assassin Trapper. Shee kills from a distance, around corners and with "Mind Blast" can convince many creeps to do her bidding. Until you are able to farm infinity and enigma make her a Hybrid Trapper with both Fire and Light and there will be no where you cannot farm efficiently. (Max Wake of Fire, Death Sentry, Light Sentry) See this guide on finding claws http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f845/how-find-good-trap-claws-fast-531603/#post759178

cnoishi likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted