wind-druid gear and perf's

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by dahappygoat, Jul 23, 2018.

1. dahappygoat

dahappygoat Senior Member

Hey guys I've got a new wind druid, whatsadruid, and as you can see, I've never been a druid. What's the most desired gear for mid-end game I could be seeking. I'm looking to max twister, tornado, hurricane, oak sage, and eventually a bunch of cyclone armor points and a few other 1 point drops. Also, what's the perfect aff/suff or bonuses for popular items? Maybe there's a guide somewhere on here I haven't found that tells you perfect values for the most desired pieces of gear in-game. When I get back to farming drops I can't really tell if I'm getting near perfs or not and I can better comprehend what's worth keeping after I get duplicates of items or whatnot.

2. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

I think is best to start with elemental druid until nightmare and build firestorm until level6 + 7 molten boulder, firestorm until level 11, fissure max then keep adding firestorm. this build until act 3 NM
    Respec into wind druid, use cyclone armor, max tornado, few points in hurricane and maybe 1 point into bear
    Gear you should look for and aim to hit 163 Fcr breakpoint
    armor: low str enigma like mage plate
    helm: jalals mane or 2 druid 20 fcr helm for 163 fcr
    weapon: heart of the oak flail
    shield: 35 fcr spirit shield. monarch requires 156 str remember that or stormshield of max block
    boots: stormtreks
    rings: 2 sojs or 2 10 fcr rings to hit fcr breakpoint
    ammy: maras or crafted 2 druid fcr +res
    belt: arachnid
    gloves: magefist

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  3. dahappygoat

dahappygoat Senior Member

Thanks for the info, I'm in nightmare now and I'm lvl 40. I'm comfortable using my wind spec now, it works out well enough due to one spell hammering cold damage and one spell hammering physical dmg. My res's are sufficient as well. Thanks for the suggestion I guess now it's just a huge grind to farm my items ;)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    Kefflar32 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted