Allow skills in town

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Greatbob, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greatbob

Greatbob Member

Please change skills such as Shout, Battle Orders, Battle Command, and Teleport to be allowed in town. Enchant can also be done but it prompts for a trade while in town (as you have to directly select someone) if you are stood too close. If I missed any other precasts that cannot be done in town, please add them as well.

2. axxxy

axxxy Retired Staff Forum Legend

nice chalange but no iz so mutch to work on this and realy you don't need of this why i need teleport in town . and after all after some changes the patch can be crushed and noone want that . how will be to all players to recive what they want will be chaos . evrione can sugest something but the changes will make after some reasons we need a long time think .

3. jmh033089

jmh033089 Active Member

axxxy I don't understand that post, have you tried to go to Google Translate and translate to English it might help us understand a little better...

4. Niklaus

Niklaus Member

Actually it's very simple, all you do is change a 0 to a 1 in skills.txt, but if you ask me the only thing that should be allowed in town (if anything) would be pre-buffs like BO and shout. Anything else could be highly manipulated.

5. axxxy

axxxy Retired Staff Forum Legend

we know how but the patch can crush because of some changes and we don't want to restart data base

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.