EUROPE Realm GRAND OPENING

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ezekiel, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Dear Diablo II Players,

We are pleased to announce our NEW REALM OPENING which will be hosted in EUROPE and will provide super low latency for european players.

The new realm will be online on 23 February 14:00 GMT+2 and everyone that had a bad latency on our US Realm should be happy now because they will get really low pings. As a note, please keep in mind that we will not transfer any of the accounts available on our US Realm and also that the EUROPE Realm will be a mirror of our US one with same rates, drop and features!

Gather your friends and let everyone know about our new EUROPE REALM opening. We would like to thank all of you for supporting us and we would like to thank our donators because without them all of these wouldn't had been possible.

Remember that we reward you for donating and all funds are used to pay our servers costs. Visit our donations shop.

axxxy, Grandbattle, Gix and 2 others like this.
  2. PhX

PhX Member

I think it's good that a EU realm gonna come, it makes a big difference in pvp without the high ping.
    Just one thing, now I have spend Hours (mannnnnnnny) on making some good characters. So it's all just wasted if I change to EU?

Regards Ph :)

3. sirlancelot

sirlancelot Member

In my opinion it would be great if it was possible to transfer the accounts for those players that would want to play on europe realm,without the possibility to remain the account on us realm.If that is not possible i will personally stay on us realm because i dont want to waste all those mf hours.Its just a suggestion it would be nice to have that possibility.Regards.

4. Borisov

Borisov Member

"Every beginning is good. It's nice to start the day.
    And the sunset is beautiful because it is the beginning of the night.
    Well the beginning of love.
    And the separation is good, if the beginning of a new love.
    It's good early in life.
    And death is good, if the start of something.
    "

Good Luck !

5. RaiN-Hc

RaiN-Hc Member

I rly can not understand the point of this new real...if u let same drop what`s the point? just for low latency? we are few players on this game and from this with the new realm half will go new realm who is the same just lower ping,20% of them will play on old realm and 1% will play same realm ...take in consederation my opinion and think about it 2 times before action with this new realm!

6. ArmyOfOne

ArmyOfOne Member

Rain-HC talk for you... Here have very many players from europe and have so many ping...
    I think we have very good start with many ppl in new eu realm.

7. RaiN-Hc

RaiN-Hc Member

very many ppl u say? how many players are playing d2 on actualy realm are maxim 30 players but i think i say say to much 30 and rest with others acc/load what`s the point with this new realm if got same drop witch don`t make sense they will "KILL" old realm

8. Gix

Gix Founder

Are you sure you are playing on this server? We have 100+ online players almost everytime and 200 during peak times.

We have near to 80 games during peak time but obviously 80-90% of them are private

You're not obliged to play on the EU realm. Also, the whole point of this is to gather more players from Europe who avoid our current US location. We've got over 50 requests so do the math and you'll see many players are expecting this.

PhX, SirLancelot the EU realm will start from 0 as stated in the first thread: there won't be any transfers.

9. RaiN-Hc

RaiN-Hc Member

I know for sure...where 100 players ...i`am playing all most non-stop and maxim 2 bh will full players rest load/other acc...if u don`t trust me u will see u will "kill" old realm specialy if on new realm will be same xp/drop rate..what private...even with private u can not play like 80% of players only private games...u get bored and make for ex one trade one bh or something..ps :i know i`am not obliged . i just try help if not need my opinion is no problem..i wont say any thing and hope it will be both realm ok gl hf.

10. Gix

Gix Founder

Everyone having the command to check all online players can confirm that.
    By the way maybe you don't get it what private means. If you are online all the time it doesn't mean you're able to see and to join all private games. The games counter is real and you can check it yourself.

Enough off-topic here and don't worry about the EU realm, it's gonna be a success

11. Borisov

Borisov Member

So they are doing something good for an easy game to other players from other places. It's good overall for the server europebattle.net Be grateful to people who sit on these cases and spend time and money on nerves. Success!

12. Gix

Gix Founder

quoted your post since it wasn't shown

Borisov likes this.
  13. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

i cant wait for the start :D

Borisov likes this.
  14. ArmyOfOne

ArmyOfOne Member

Dude MOTD commands is change and show only games without how users online... What you think if peoples play with loaders we make one game with every loader or join in one?
    Now have 44 opened games and how know closed? I am sure have and closed.
    For this don't talk if you not know for something.
    You make app for admin but don't know anything...
    Why:
    1st - You talking for something where don't know
    2nd - I see that 99% of your posts are pointless spam(rebuke, criticize), but not complaining

I not that I am against you, just people who do not know, just do talk i not like them very much.

The only thing I can say now is good luck to all in the new realm.
    I think that more spam is not necessary to say now if can admins can close the topic.

15. RaiN-Hc

RaiN-Hc Member

first of all u are not admin to say i`am wrong secound my post are usless? why the admins don`t say any thing ?u come with a total zero respect on my adress and u judge me ? but wont matter this kind of words from u must be ignored and once again i need to post "usless" to answer to one who know to post and no offtopic.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.