Buy List

Discussion in 'Softcore' started by masterlegendos, Oct 23, 2013.

1. masterlegendos

masterlegendos Member

acc Legendos

15ed 3soc AP
    15ed 4-5soc BA

Corona any stats 2soc
    Tyrael Armor +2Skills
    Barb Templer
    Windforce 6 or 8L

leave repost here with ur acc name and ill pm in game,ill check every day this trade ... ty to all :dance:

2. masterlegendos

masterlegendos Member

ps: i dont overpay ..i use server prices so if u dream about any overpay price dont repost pls ..ty

3. Narrian

Narrian Supporter

Got a 7ML Windforce whats your offer?

4. masterlegendos

masterlegendos Member

i dont offer to u i dont like u .....like i allready tould ya sry 4 u

5. Narrian

Narrian Supporter

Sorry for me? Rofl, its no loss to me, also you waited 3days to respond, I dont even have it anymore, sorry for you.

6. allenhe

allenhe Member

Hi i have 4soc 15ed ba
    my acc: allen_nec

7. Rza

Rza Active Member

ty for rewward to u have from list allready wf 8L ans 4os 15ed ba rest still need pls reward acc name so i pm ty

8. Rza

Rza Active Member

allen_nec i have 4 soc allready ty
    rest still need like 5-6 soc ba
    15/15 ap mp 3os
    templer barb or necro

9. roalex1337

roalex1337 Member

With this attitude, you are not to be traded with. Also 'server prices' means you wanna sell high and buy low. Really tired of spoiled bratts acting like they really know what they're doin'.

Bglzaborg likes this.
  10. sphinx2

sphinx2 Member

I think our fellow here is trading under different identities (both in-game and forum). When buying, acting like a poor beginner, asking for favours. When selling, prices are "server prices", sometimes meaning actual server prices / +20-50%.

A slippery character, any way you look at things. I back roalex's opinion.

roalex1337 and Bglzaborg like this.
  11. roalex1337

roalex1337 Member

Yeah, and I'm the bad character here. :D Back on topic. I severely descourage any trade with this individual unless you take a second opinion / second offer. Prices may vary and being overpriced by one of the most... special members of our community would be a shame.

12. Rza

Rza Active Member

i do no what u all talk about but server price is just funny to me coz there is non server price just the price we player make or deal with !!!!
    if u have any list of server price just post it if u can looool :clapping:

13. masterlegendos

masterlegendos Member

roalex Rza is 1 of my best frends in real live we grow up together and also play together and also we share accounts together if u dont know about any u better STFP pls if u look at the flags u will see he is from germany (freilassing) and im from Austria Salzburg wich is like 20 min to drive with a car ...pls dont post on my trade anymore like i tould u i better (WE) dont like u coz u talk about server price but there is non ... i tould u send me the list u dind coz u cant coz there is not a list and u sell over over price and if u want to buy some u act like a noob .... na to much its overpriced like a noob trying getting cheepest price ..last time dont repost here or we got a prob ok i hope u understand !!!!!!!!!! me or we dont buy from u coz u over over price all and we are no noobs try ur price on other wich are new in game maybe they pay overprice like what u need for ur crap to make u happy and feel like a hero like u act allready anyway!!!! ps: what u do is called >>damage to reputation<< last time dont repost or i will report u !!!!!! gl and have fun anyway

14. roalex1337

roalex1337 Member

I believe it is a grave attack to your image that I expose your kind. And after all, I post wherever I please. Like any other members of this respectable community. Your stories aren't even interesting. I didn't even bother to read that nonsense you wrote upper because it's, like I said some other times - Butchered English. Try to use google translate and reply back. Or I won't bother to read all the content. And I'm sure it's full of interesting and useful stuff.
    To be back on topic. I can sell Socketed items, cause I have bows for merc, armors, eth armors for mercs (ofc with high defense) and many more. After you act like a decent player and give up this spoiled brat attitude, feel free to private message me ingame.
    Ro_alex.

15. masterlegendos

masterlegendos Member

how i write does not matter and all understand it, only you cant understand it... bit sad that you can not use your iq was doing things I wrong tipe are understandable to all just not for you... and you also do not need to write so snooty here and I tould you not to post on my page which it is not interrested me or anyone here and you're not the only one here has many stuff , and I want to thank you no more talking with me... I hope you respect that .. I'm also in future ignore everything what you write here ... end of discusion!ty gl hf bb 4 ever

16. masterlegendos

masterlegendos Member

du machst dich nur lächerlich hier und alle lachen schon über dich ...redest hochnäsig als währst du was besonderes was du nicht bist ,du bist nichts nur ein wichtig tur ...now google and use translate this !!!

• Draft saved Draft deleted