Pve improvement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MadVisions, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadVisions

MadVisions Supporter

add some more alvl 85 areas. like make durace 1-2-3/ arcane/hell portals in act 5 area lvl 85.

this shoud bring some new places to ppls runs couse of less massive boring repetativeness :thumbup1:

E: can de done with easy txt editing in like 3minutes.. cheers

2. Sevar

Sevar Member

Actually why you need area 85 levels?
    All of elite uniques can drop from any TC87 monsters,which are plenty all around hell. Also dont forget mods on rare and magic items depends also from player level. In many situations a had maxed mods from lower than 85+ Ilvl . Some of greatest mods are dependent from it ofc but they can spawn only on 90+Ilvl or only from Nih, Diablo and Baal.
    May be 4 Nihitlak :) will be nice , or some area of 99 level champions, but it will colapse the economy of the server. Don't you think!?!

3. IAmTheLawlrus

IAmTheLawlrus Supporter

Mabey a little, but who wants to grind a million bers for 1 equip slot?

I like the idea, i have like the shittiest sorc ever, and even doing mephy over the moat is really hard for me. so being able to mf mephy and achieve drops from baal would not only be awesome, in my opinnon, would give newer players like me a leg up and balance out the insane ber cost of some of the gear on this server

4. bored

bored Active Member

Drop rate is fine here tbh its to easy dont need any tweeking of any zones, if anything raise the red portal areas in act5 and thats all.As far as the high ber price on some items just remember the ones chargin retarded amounts for their stuff aren't sellin their stuff... all theyre doin is spammin chat day in and out and thats all.Avoid the greedy retards any item including skill charms /w life can be acquired for less than 4-5 ber here.

5. IAmTheLawlrus

IAmTheLawlrus Supporter

No one is talking about changing drop rates there champ calm down

It wouldnt make the server easier, It would make it slightly more accessible for newer players. again im that shitty sorc who gets 2 shotted by counsel, i cant mf anything but mephy, andy, and tunnels. how am i supposed to get the gear i need for my merc if i need to kill Baal?

6. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

to answer your question:
    it cant be easier, cow nightmare --> a lot of gems --> sell them --> win

7. IAmTheLawlrus

IAmTheLawlrus Supporter

Im the type of guy who likes a little self sufficiency, i like to be able to find my own gear my point has nothing to to with the economy, more so to do with being able to find wf from mephy lol.However, i do understand that gem trading is very lucrative on this server due to rerolls, so i suppose that point does stand

8. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

i understand your attitude and its not wrong at all. but you are missing one point. its not the object of diablo to find all your stuff yourself because as you realised it is not possible if you want specific gear. on our server the opportunity to find acceptable gear is given because if you think about it its actually not hard to find yourself a shako,arach etc which is enough for most pvm cases.
    im looking myself for stuff since the ladder started and i know its even hard to get some items even by trading but thats how the game works.

and topic relating:
    there are some tc 85 areas already, i dont understand why you need more of them because it wont change the drop rate anyway

9. IAmTheLawlrus

IAmTheLawlrus Supporter

Just more opportunities and options to mf for higher class gear to drop is all

10. MadVisions

MadVisions Supporter

you are wrong mate... for explanation: monster dropps are regulated with they TC(treasure class) and mlvl(monster level) as you know. You might think the better these stats are the better the drop can be. Thats true, BUT the monsterc drop from the TC = (mobTC<=mlvl) so you got 100000 TC on a monster (87 is max so whatever) but its gonna drop from TC<=81 if the monster's lvl is 81. And how are alvl's come in the play? well monster lvls on a area are determined by the places alvl basic monster mlvl=alvl pluss champion adds +1 and unique adds +2(thats why 87 is max..). So if you are looking for an item from the highest TC(these are fun to find and are expensive as ***) then your best chance is to hunt monsters in alvl 85 areas.

Edit: you asked/wondered why i need more of them. The answer is simple and i thought i answered it in my first post: I can almost count the existing 85 areas on one of my hands... you can guess i got bored of them after the past 15years. And the way out is really easy. There are a lot of areas with good looking/unique texture with other mobs than pitlords and you wisited them only once or less with all your chars while walking thru the story. Why dont make some of these areas profitable to play on?!?!

11. MadVisions

MadVisions Supporter

also explayned above

Edit: good example is Pindleskin he got TC 87 but its only mlvl 86 so he is unable to drop the qlvl87 uniques like arach, tyraels or azure

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.