Gambeling Improvements

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IAmTheLawlrus, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmTheLawlrus

IAmTheLawlrus Supporter

I spent 3 hours today gambling with a char who had max gold. I found absolutely nothing worth noting maybe im unlucky but it would seem that gambling isnt really on par with this servers drop rate. Id like to see the rates on gambling improved slightly (or alot)

2. Sevar

Sevar Member

What you looking for from gambling (what u buy)?
    Usually gambling isn't good sorce of elite unique items by defult( chance is ~1/2000).
    Gambling is mostly used for fast buy of Ilvl 88+ Rings and amulets for crafting also some gloves/belts again for crating.
    Its good sorce for magic tiara/diadems 30% FRW/3 socks or +3 skill /3sock or 20fcr or else. Also if you have luck for rare circlets/tiara/diadems +2 /20 fcr and nice stats.
    I tryed with claws also for 5-6 + skills but its really low chance at all for everithing.
    People spend more than 3 hours there, that why this kind of items cost a lot.
    And if you don't have make one Barb gold digger ( may be someone have to post this build )With good one its 10mins on Tranv to make full player gold 2,5m stash + character maximum level x 10 000 gold in inventory.

3. IAmTheLawlrus

IAmTheLawlrus Supporter

I was actually informed that gambling gets better at lvl 93+ but im not sure if thats true. I was gambling rings, ammies and circlets, looking for rares, In the whole 3 or so hours i spent i only got a few rares which is why i thought id bring this up.

4. Sevar

Sevar Member

Yep players level is count as well but dont waste money for rings and amulets only if you looking for rare, use them for craft and ocasially you will have some rare that im sure you will sell immidiatly(may be one of 100 rare will worth something) coz craft recepts are way more better.
    Best by my opinion craft recepts are Blood for rings = Perfect Ruby+ANY jewel+magic ring(try item level 88+) + Sol rune and Amulets caster one = Perfect Amethyst +RAL rune+any jewel+ magic amulets again 88+
    Circlets will gone be better on higher levels ofc but do not expect so much improvemnt till you find some with perfect stats as 2 sorc/pala/necro/asa 20 fcr 20str+ 30+ life fire and light resist/@res

5. MadVisions

MadVisions Supporter

the ilvl of the itam you gamble is determined by your char lvl(ilvl = charlvl -+5). I usually aim for ammys(easy to gamble dont have to refresh window all the time to get a cpecific item) and circs.

Edit: if you are going for these you want 95<=charlvl couse for example the +2 skill lvl prefixes spawns @ 90<=ilvl, so you gonna have a chance on having all the useful affixes on every item you gamble even if only every 10th item is rare in awerage.

6. IAmTheLawlrus

IAmTheLawlrus Supporter

my point still stands that gambling needs to be made a little better, right now it isnt worth the time. Imagine if we took the time to update it to the servers drop standards? it would Bolster the economy, people could sell max gold. IMAGINE THAT, D2 GOLD ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING!?

Maybe make it so Gambling sets is much higher then usual? Because finding sets is pretty hard.

7. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

i personally like the idea to put circlets/coronets always on page just like amu, rings. because this will safe a lot of time

--- Merging posts ---

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.