Nightmare Griswold stopped dropping runeword bases

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Xerath, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Xerath

Xerath Member

I've successfully did about 60 runs on nm Griswold and was getting Dusk Shrouds, Mageplates and Flails, but now the special drop seems to be gone. He just drops either nothing or some random item. Hell Griswold seems to be working ok. I might be imagining it, but I think the change happened after I opened my quest screen and Deckard Cain rescue (3rd quest in Act1) turned into "Quest FInished" status.

2. Mpmeyers

Mpmeyers Supporter

It has nothing to do with whether or not the quest is completed,it's just "hit and miss" some days you find better stuff than others.I've noticed the same.it just all depends on chance really.keep doing runs,and something is bound to turn up.

3. Xerath

Xerath Member

60 games in a row - 5 item drops. Now 10-15 games - 0 or 1 item drops. Also quest was completed long time ago, I was talking purely about the animation and sound, after finishing quest, which shows up at quest screen.

4. Mpmeyers

Mpmeyers Supporter

As I said before,it's all hit and miss.sometimes you have better luck than others.you have to just have a little patience and keep trying.Good luck :)

• Draft saved Draft deleted