Finished Delayed for Preparation

Discussion in 'Events' started by Charlemagne, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne

Charlemagne Forum Legend

All of the events are currently being delayed for part of this week for complete restructuring. We are going to add more events and have them at the proper times. We have had a couple flops recently that do not meet the standards of our workforce and we are in the middle of clearing this up! Below is a list of EVENTS we will be adding and further organizing.

U-B-E-R Event

1. Make a shared staff account with a ready to UBER smiter. For whichever GM is online to run the event.
    2. 4 BER's of keys a month. 1 Ber a week for the 24 3x3 keysets.
    3. Figure out the number of runs we will do each week.
    4. Make it balanced for the new players. The UBERS are mainly to help NEW players get their first torch.

Capture The Flag Event

1. Setting up tokens and bases
    2. 3v3 with 2 GM's running the event and following both teams.
    3. Prizes SOJ for capturing player and a hr for 2 other players of winning team. Something else for the rest of the participants.

Trivia

1. We need a bigger question/answers dictionary. All of us GM's will have to make a document and contribute to it.
    2. We can take turns sponsoring the Trivia Event.

DUELZ Event

1. We need to set up and organize a duel event.
    2. 1v1,2v2, and 3v3 MAX
    3. Prizes issued by GMS

STAKE BOXING EVENT

1 We need to setup and organize this event.
    2. 1 vs 1 Only
    3. Players stake their bets held by a Mediator (GM) and then the payout goes to the winner.
    4. Terms are set by the players and if the Referee (GM) calls a foul shot the duel starts over.

MORE EVENTS TO COME! GIVE US SUGGESTIONS!

Thanks,
    Charlemagne

Gix and Jesus like this.
  2. Jesus

Jesus Forum Legend

Good ideas, the team versus team has been in the back of my mind for quite some time, i wanted to make it a round robin type of idea where the top two teams are the ones who receive the reward. Yet finding the time for it is my only issue. The Trivia and Objectives are my guarantied Events yet after that with only one day off a week and a daughter to have on that day makes it hard for me since when im done work is the in-active time on the Server. But i hope the other ones can help you with these, sounds exciting :)

3. Charlemagne

Charlemagne Forum Legend

Thanks for the support Jesus. I have been thinking about some good ideas for these events, they will be finished by the end of the week.

Candor likes this.
  4. Trapstar

Trapstar Member

Duel event sounds like an awesome idea

really looking forward to this , good work and yet even better ideas
    thank u for improving this server and make it a even better place for everyone!

cheers

5. just do it

just do it Senior Member

some nice and fresh ideas :)

6. Charlemagne

Charlemagne Forum Legend

Yes, I think it will help a lot to see them in effect. I made a post in the General Discussion board explaining why I have had less activity. I do plan to keep these posts updated while finding a solution that makes the foundation of the event steady instead of choppy.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.