WTB jah and ber runes worth?

Discussion in 'Softcore' started by barbacot, Jun 26, 2016.

1. barbacot

barbacot Member

need an enigma for my necro and i want to know what sorts of stuff i can trade for these runes

2. dafranco

dafranco Forum Legend

Well u can trade a lot ot things for jah and ber for example nice amulets with cast, rings cast str , small charms life rez, max ar life, skillers 25+ life , nice anix, and more. Go farm Diabli, Baal, Cows and for 2-3 days u will have 1-2 or even more enigma

3. Ambrosia

Ambrosia Member

Try to run travincal .. if you dont get runes there you always can get some Stone of jordan's to sell .. also collect all perfects .. 1 Grand Charm + 3 perfects in cube and you can get nice skillers with life or fhr to sell too .Try to find gc at least 88 lvl :) good luck

4. D2GoForBroke

D2GoForBroke Supporter

I suggest purchasing one from the shop. Farming for your first enigma is an extremely frustrating process unless you get very lucky and get an amazing drop. If you intend to play on this server for more than a few weeks, you should support ;). Just my opinion, but trav farming wont get you far since SOJ's are worth Vex&Gul atm. and don't really sell well and there isn't a whole lot of perfect gear from the trav that people need anymore. Trav can drop some good runes but the density there does not support a good probability of getting one. The three optimal places for you to farm are

1. The pit
    2. Chaos Sanctuary. Note that getting here from the river is a pain. In my guide for summon nec starters, I suggest making an enchantress to buff minions and to tele you to wherever you need to go.
    3. Worldstone and baal.

Out of the 3, I suggest just doing worldstone. Its density is good, its a wide open area for summons (if you are using them, I don't know if u are going nova), and any item in the game can drop there. If you happen to get a Unique Corona, Diadem, Sacred Armor, shard, etc. or high rune, you are set for your enigma.

• Draft saved Draft deleted