Solved Failed to join game problem

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Stefoto32, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefoto32

Stefoto32 Active Member

Hi guys,

I saw a couple of topics about this problem and non of them helped me out so far, so I decided to create a new topic about it.
    It happened yesterday that I can't join other games with any of my heroes. I just started so I have a single hero and made another one to test out if the hero is stuck, but I get same problem. When I try to join a baal run or any other game I waits 20-30 secs and give me Failed to join game.
    Any idea how we can fix that?

my acc is: HellCrusher

Cheers! :)

2. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Hey there @Stefoto32 you could start by giving us more detail such us if you play window or full screen or if you use any maphacks. It could be from your provider due to the current situation in the world most networks have issues so you could test with a different internet such as mobile data to see if the issue is still there or not.

Kefflar32, colder and Gix like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

@Stefoto32, are you using BH Maphack by any chance? If so then make sure to read the notes before downloading BH Maphack; they are also included inside of the archive https://bit.ly/342UEKY
    You're not mentioning anything about creating games in your post though, only joining them.
    Download and use Sting maphack if BH maphack is what's causing you problems. Alternatively, you could try and use an older bh version from our tools page as well.

Stefoto32 likes this.
  4. Stefoto32

Stefoto32 Active Member

Thanks for the help, using the maphack you said solved the issue. But I have another question. I saw the guide post for the hack you mentioned - Sting. Any idea how to set a key to see other players equipment in town?
    Tried to search, but didn't found a way.
    Thank you!

5. Gix

Gix Founder

http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/sting-maphack-configuration-guide.537869/
    Find and open your d2hackmap.cfg file with any text editor then look for View Equipment Key: VK_Y
    This means that Y is the key you can use to inspect other players equipment; feel free to change it if needed.

For additional maphack related questions please refer to the sting maphack configuration thread instead.
    Meanwhile I will mark this thread as solved, cheers.

Kefflar32, colder and Atox like this.