Baal runs suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by uni777, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uni777

uni777 Member

Im playing on this server almost a week now and i noticed theres been not many of baal runs. So its quite boring and difficult for new players to get higher lvl especially if you dont have items to lvl up in hell.
    Yesterday i was in one baal run im at 91lvl at the moment and noticed that exp is low ( thats why noone high lvl doing BHs, its faster and more profitable to play on your own in hell, find items and get same exp ). I would suggest to increase exp rate in Throne of Dest. so all players can play together not separate it would be more fun. Players would be able to know each other better.
    And Elder staff should be taken of from server. We want everyone in full power killing minions.

Any correction is welcome.

2. jmh033089

jmh033089 Active Member

Great idea, Well if you ever wanna do baal runs, or any user feel free to let me know,same user name . There are many users that will do BHR Baal Hell Runs, just ask...

3. axxxy

axxxy Retired Staff Forum Legend

from time to time i make baal runs on public but for me is very hard to level up so i make private with 8 loaders.
    if you want public baal runs speak on channel and someone who can kill baal himself will come with you, and if you want ask me i will help you. you can create a game with a name like hb1, bh1, baal hell 1, hell baal1,and peoples will come
    about experience in throne of destruction no in throne of destruction you take the best experience from the map.

jmh033089 likes this.
  4. Hazey

Hazey Supporter

The way diablo works is this, when youre in a game the exp is set at a certain amount, when someone joins the game it makes the minions harder to kill and increases the exp you gain from them so whether you are playing in a game with someone or just by your self you gain the same amount of exp, if you wanted to level fast then you would have to do what axxxy did and start up 5 clients and put them all into one game and make them stay in town so only the character youre playing gains exp. Also you gain more exp in public baal runs than you will in private because with a group you can do baals faster and get more done in less time = more exp.
    On that note, the max number of players required in a game to get max exp is 5. They dont have to be in a party with you just as long as they are in the game you will receive max exp so you dont need 8 people to fill up a game you get the same amount of exp with only 5 players

jmh033089 likes this.
  5. jmh033089

jmh033089 Active Member

nice info from both of you thank you...

6. uni777

uni777 Member

ok i see, so everyone is probably doing their own BHs, ok thanks for valuable info anyway.

7. jmh033089

jmh033089 Active Member

@uni777 just create a game with name bh1 and they will come...

8. alexei

alexei Member

you can ask a staf member to make an announcement that you are making baal runs and they will come and play with you :D

jmh033089 likes this.