Solved Can not see Nightmare/Hell games in game browser despite being Matriarch

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Oni poker, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oni poker

Oni poker Supporter

Heya.
    Having came back after a year, I decided to finally report the issue that's been bugging me since the very start.
    For some reason or another, I can't see Nightmare/Hell games in my game browser on *any* of my toons, be they slayers, matriarchs or anything else. The browser shows Normal difficulty games only and I haven't been able to find a solution to this (not even reinstalling the client worked).
    Is there any workaround to this? Anybody else had that issue before? :/ Thanks in advance for any and all help.
    Cheers.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello. First of all go to the character selection screen and confirm that it says LADDER CHARACTER below your character name. If it doesn't then your character is a non-ladder character, meaning it's been atleast couple years and the previous season you last time played here and you'll have to create a new character (make sure ladder box is checked when doing that) if you want to play with other players as vast majority are playing ladder in the current season. You should also mention your account and character names too.

Fatty180 likes this.
  3. Oni poker

Oni poker Supporter

Thanks for the reply. As for the character I play, the name's Ezeda. She is ladder, yes. The account name is: Harbrenn.
    Any other information that could be of help?

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello. I was able to login into your account and test this myself, everything was fine as you can see in the following images.
    I personally never heard of such issue, neither found a similar discussion on google about that.
    Could you create a hell game with a different account and then open a new game window and see if it's visible from your main account?
    No maphacks or any other 3rd party softwares should be activate during this.

PS: Do note that you only have two characters that are able to see Nightmare and Hell games, rest haven't completed Normal difficulty yet.
    Aesir completed Normal difficulty so you can only see Nightmare games, not Hell
    Ezeda completed Hell difficulty so you can sell all Normal, Nightmare and Hell games

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.