Solved can't remove glide wrapper in registry

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by yur, May 18, 2016.

1. yur

yur Member

hello
    I need to install (did 4 times)fresh, clean d2, becouse until previous ladder works perfectly . i was do that like this - uinstall, remove rest files, clean ccleaner, regedit--> erased every reg what have diablo2 in name, but after reinstaled im sure that not all was removed becouse still have issue . What else can i do means remove hidden files reg ... and how ??

2. Adouken_D

Adouken_D Member

But, what issue do you have that u need to wipe all diablo 2 regs? Maybe if you explain more the problem, the people who read the forum can help you better and tell you if its because of bad regs or not

Gix likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

What kind of issues?
    For registry files google their name and delete the blizzard folder that the game creates.

4. yur

yur Member

cleaned all reqistry used for that glary utilites, ccleaner, but still have got errors. Will tell more when check/install 2 another copy game.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2016, Original Post Date: May 18, 2016 ---
    Now i cant remove glide wrapper even uinstalled/install game doesn't help ;/// im running glide.-init.exe as administrator and compatibility win xp sp2 clix std/expor --> + remove registy entires --> remove 2 files do vidtest mark 3d/2d and still have glide. After fresh instalation i have game running in mode glide wrapper automatically, cant change nothing it seems to me that something in registry pls help me solve that issue.

• Draft saved Draft deleted