Solved Chicken Death @ HC Ladder

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by poK, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poK

poK Active Member

Hello. Recently i get a problem after the life chicken maphack activated on some monster in Durance Lvl3. Last time i saw anything in game it was with low hp ~4k and get out, but it was a little delay before chat appear and when i saw the "create" and "join" button's blocked i knew it .. it happens that's no one on hc want, or don't know, my character don't appear in chat, and in switch character dosen't appear dead. Thanks.

Account: iceage
    Character: Heartbeat ( Paladin )

2. North44

North44 Scumbag

Hi there. I'd like to mention that chicken life is a cheat and cheats are usually not meant to go well with the games, specially as old as D2. It's simply a bug which happens using chicken life, nothing that could be done in regards to this. Sorry for your loss.

3. Gix

Gix Founder

@poK, unfortunately your character is dead and what you experience is the so called chicken death when your character shows up as invisible in chat instead of a ghost. Even though chicken may save you lots of times, at the end of the day it's a cheat that will never be officially supported by the game and there is no guarantee that it will keep you alive everytime either. Time to let that paladin go and start over or switch to another character.

4. poK

poK Active Member

@Gix. I was hopping maybe the stash i can recover.. or don't know the character. After i was founding Cham and Sur it happens that. Anoying :(

5. Gix

Gix Founder

Sorry, we can't do that as it would ruin the hardcore concept. You'll definetly find a lot more than that once you start grinding, there is plenty of time with our long lasting ladders.